ESPN is racist!

They had to apologize after their annual Player auction for their Fantasy Football League. Maybe the NFL should cancel their draft. Everything and everybody are now racist until you can prove otherwise.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/ampht...ball-marathon/
WAAAAAA
WAAAAAA Originally Posted by bamscram
What are you crying for? Didn't you bid enough for OB3?
What are you crying for? Didn't you bid enough for OB3? Originally Posted by bambino
It was you crying clown.
It was you crying clown. Originally Posted by bamscram
I'm laughing retard. You're crying.
Don't watch it, fuckhead.

If you feel persecuted today, Lardass, then you've got to ask yourself why.
Don't watch it, fuckhead.

If you feel persecuted today, Lardass, then you've got to ask yourself why. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I didn't watch it nor do I feel persecuted. But you're the first here to jump up and yell racism. You are the biggest facist pig here. Do you have an intelligent comment to make? Are NFL players slaves? Should people march on ESPN and the NFL and demand that they should be shut down. Answers those questions pig.
Just shut the fuck up, asshole.

What are you angry about? Your side is wrong and you know it.

Guilt is a powerful emotion.

Did you learn this at home?

Are your parents proud of you?

Just shut the fuck up already.
Just shut the fuck up, asshole.

What are you angry about? Your side is wrong and you know it.

Guilt is a powerful emotion.

Did you learn this at home?

Are your parents proud of you?

Just shut the fuck up already. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I'm not angry, why would I be angry. I'm amused at the left. They cry racism every chance they get. Just as you do. Now pigfuck, answer the questions. You demand answers, time for to you answer some. That is if you actually can think for yourself.
Your side is wrong and you know it.

Guilt is a powerful emotion. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Lookee here, folks... this is how libtards "think". The lib-retard playbook on every issue. It's all black and white, right and wrong, good and evil, no ambiguity, no shades of grey. Keep it simple for the simple-minded simpletons out there. Play to people's emotions, not their reason. And if anyone disagrees with you, or even points out a weakness or flaw in your "logic", they are not the opposition... they're the OPPRESSORS!

Let's try another topic, shall we?

Hey assup - Homosexuality is WRONG and your side knows it. Guilt is a powerful emotion. Just remember that the next time you are sucking a cock, ok?
Yep, I do not watch ESPN as they are a leftist, racist, hate filled organization promoting violence and hatred in America. It is no wonder they are losing so much money.
Yep, I do not watch ESPN as they are a leftist, racist, hate filled organization promoting violence and hatred in America. It is no wonder they are losing so much money. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Huh? ESPN is losing money? They are the single most expensive network in your cable channel lineup. They're the folks who have been driving up our cable bills for years.
Lookee here, folks... this is how libtards "think". The lib-retard playbook on every issue. It's all black and white, right and wrong, good and evil, no ambiguity, no shades of grey. Keep it simple for the simple-minded simpletons out there. Play to people's emotions, not their reason. And if anyone disagrees with you, or even points out a weakness or flaw in your "logic", they are not the opposition... they're the OPPRESSORS!

Let's try another topic, shall we?

Hey assup - Homosexuality is WRONG and your side knows it. Guilt is a powerful emotion. Just remember that the next time you are sucking a cock, ok? Originally Posted by lustylad
Then you lemmings are the new liberals.
Huh? ESPN is losing money? They are the single most expensive network in your cable channel lineup. They're the folks who have been driving up our cable bills for years. Originally Posted by lustylad
Yeah, that's true. And they are owned by Disney who can't be racist. Mickey Mouse is black.
Huh? ESPN is losing money? They are the single most expensive network in your cable channel lineup. They're the folks who have been driving up our cable bills for years. Originally Posted by lustylad

Not me. Not anymore.

I dropkicked ESPN and all their crappy satellite networks a few years ago. The presentation of the Arthur Ashe Courage Award (to the gender-confused Bruce Jenner) was the last straw for me....