Funny, Idiot of the day!

His email to me"can you see me for 1/2 hour for 0"
my response. sure. can I can call your wife and see if she will run by the ATM"
Him, Opps, I meant 60.
Me.. I am still LOL. I am obviously out of your league, Please check your local street corner.. goodbye..
Wasn't funny.
Well, you know what they say...

5 out of 4 people have trouble with math.
His email to me"can you see me for 1/2 hour for 0"
my response. sure. can I can call your wife and see if she will run by the ATM"
Him, Opps, I meant 60.
Me.. I am still LOL. I am obviously out of your league, Please check your local street corner.. goodbye.. Originally Posted by ginainthemorning
Nice come back! LOL

Well, you know what they say...

5 out of 4 people have trouble with math. Originally Posted by emptywallet
Now thats funny! LOL
Shayla , you're too funny lol
Hmm...my idiot of the day came from a guy named "Hung Andre" asking if I do videos. After telling him how stupid he was for asking a provider who does not show her face in pics, if she was willing to show the entire world live feed, he proceeded to insult me by telling me to keep enjoying little weenies. I will.

Then I traced his email right to his facebook page family pics and all set to public view, and sent him a nice little message letting him know what a beginner he truly was ha ha. Ahhh...morons, do make life worth living at times.
blame you for doing what you did or feel he did not deserve it sometime discretion is the better part of valor. while you probably do not wish his business or acquaintance someone who's business or friendship you did value might think hey if she did it to him she would do it to me" hence you lose the trust factor of someone you may not wish too. whenever i read of a sp calling or texting a rude customer i always wonder what if she did the same thing to someone when in fact it was simply a mistake or miscommunication and not an ill act.. those things done in the heat of the moment can have drastic effects on either side of the equation. often something as nice as an unsolicited text to a favored customer could be devastating when opened by the wrong part. now everyone will say hobby phone, hobby phone.. and everyone is right but that does not undo the damages to the hobby phone less hobbyist or provider
Hmm...my idiot of the day came from a guy named "Hung Andre" asking if I do videos. After telling him how stupid he was for asking a provider who does not show her face in pics, if she was willing to show the entire world live feed, he proceeded to insult me by telling me to keep enjoying little weenies. I will.

Then I traced his email right to his facebook page family pics and all set to public view, and sent him a nice little message letting him know what a beginner he truly was ha ha. Ahhh...morons, do make life worth living at times. Originally Posted by London Rayne
You have already been WARNED to leave me alone, so don't address me...period! I didn't say I sent a message to his friends did I? News flash....we can use whatever methods we want to find out who you are when you are dumb enough to send us emails with threats in them....don't fk with us and you have nothing to worry about. I don't even keep the emails and numbers of the guys I actually do see, so once again you are clueless.

I owe him nothing once he crossed the line, so whatever. I could have very well put up an alert on the bbfs seeking idiot! You have a comprehension problem, as he was NOT a client of mine but rather some loser from Texas trying to be stupid.
blame you for doing what you did or feel he did not deserve it sometime discretion is the better part of valor. while you probably do not wish his business or acquaintance someone who's business or friendship you did value might think hey if she did it to him she would do it to me" hence you lose the trust factor of someone you may not wish too. whenever i read of a sp calling or texting a rude customer i always wonder what if she did the same thing to someone when in fact it was simply a mistake or miscommunication and not an ill act.. those things done in the heat of the moment can have drastic effects on either side of the equation. often something as nice as an unsolicited text to a favored customer could be devastating when opened by the wrong part. now everyone will say hobby phone, hobby phone.. and everyone is right but that does not undo the damages to the hobby phone less hobbyist or provider Originally Posted by petiteassman
No, but prepare for the worst and you'll be fine. Honestly, if you take the necessary precautions and aren't careless the chances of something devastating happening are minimal.