Connecting Reviews to Showcase

Normally when a new review goes up, it is automatically added in the the reviews on my showcase. Earlier in the year, there were some that did not add in, and the moderator was able to fix it. Now there is another one. Ugh! I am being told that the mods can not fix it, that I need to edit my showcase, and add the link under the ECCIE reviews. I have tried this several times, and it will not save, and show up.

I don't think every lady has to manage her reviews, and go in and add them to her showcase, as I have not in the past. Help! Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks!
Col. Zodiak helped me fix this. Thanks!

Apparently the wrong provider was selected in the review. Now we know if this happens again to anyone.
  • Mokoa
  • 04-26-2014, 01:42 PM
It is the lady's responsibility to add her reviews to her showcase. It is the Staff's responsibility to add her reviews to her review list under the Reviews tab in her profile. It is not automatic. It is all done manually. If you encounter any more of your reviews that are not listed in your profile please use the icon that appears to the left of the post to report them to the Staff and we will take care of them.
Col. Zodiak helped me fix this. Thanks!

Apparently the wrong provider was selected in the review. Now we know if this happens again to anyone. Originally Posted by Holly Love
Lol like shayla84 and another shayla in Austin SHARE MANY REVIEWS LOL