Appointments

I hate making an appointment or "pre-booking". I get a window of opportunity for a few hours and I like to strike. I don't like pre-booking " I think I'll be be horny on Thursday and I'd like a nice massage"... I'll pre-book an appointment " that sucks. The last few times my window of opportunity has come up, the look through ads on Eccie or P411 has only turned up providers who are available in 2 hours time....which doesn't give me enough time in my window of opportunity. Studios don't work either as they are too far away or open 9-5. So unless something changes, I think my only opportunity is the amps......life sucks unless you live close to downtown!!!!!! Frustrating....
There are plenty of providers who have the flexibility to do short notice work. You just have to do a little research, I always search for the providers who have a convenient location for me.
There are doctors that are available by appointment only (and it might be months before you can get in) and some are walk-in....

Same with barbers/hair stylists, dentists, veterinarians, restaurants, venues, bars...

I'm sure someone out there will accommodate you but the ladies that are in high demand and are lower volume simply will accommodate their pre books first. Nature of the beast.
I prefer to have a plan and I like pre-booking. And all of my clients who pre-book get in the mood as soon as I open the door. It's a state of mind in my opinion. I just believe in preparation in every aspect of my life….not saying that last minute stuff won't work out or anything.
I hear you. I hate prebooking with the nail salon. But I hate more getting there and them telling me they have no time for me. I hate even the most when I do prebook with them, show up on time, and then sit there for 45 minutes. Nail salons are some of the worst schedulers on the planet!
I hate making an appointment or "pre-booking". I get a window of opportunity for a few hours and I like to strike. I don't like pre-booking " I think I'll be be horny on Thursday and I'd like a nice massage"... I'll pre-book an appointment " that sucks. The last few times my window of opportunity has come up, the look through ads on Eccie or P411 has only turned up providers who are available in 2 hours time....which doesn't give me enough time in my window of opportunity. Studios don't work either as they are too far away or open 9-5. So unless something changes, I think my only opportunity is the amps......life sucks unless you live close to downtown!!!!!! Frustrating.... Originally Posted by Doug4343
I'm a fan of Letters of Interest.

If you're easily screened, ask to be put on a lady's short notice list in your area. For me, that means that you explain who you are, and your references, and how much notice you can give prior to an encounter. If she's cool with your scheduling, you have all the hard stuff out of the way. There's a way to do anything, and as long as you're respectful I don't anticipate you being turned down.

I personally never have time for your version of short notice because I don't keep an incall. But within a few hours, anything can be arranged.
+1... I agree with the letter of interest or request for prescreening. Communication is key. If I know you will be short notice, I can let you know my most flexible days & times. I do have a private incall, but I also have a RW job. Any opportunity I have to break away and play is valued time!! Happy hobbying!! Xoxo

I'm a fan of Letters of Interest.

If you're easily screened, ask to be put on a lady's short notice list in your area. For me, that means that you explain who you are, and your references, and how much notice you can give prior to an encounter. If she's cool with your scheduling, you have all the hard stuff out of the way. There's a way to do anything, and as long as you're respectful I don't anticipate you being turned down.

I personally never have time for your version of short notice because I don't keep an incall. But within a few hours, anything can be arranged. Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson
OP, I'm the opposite. I usually repeat with the same girls, once in a while adding a new one to the rotation. I don't have to think "I think I'll be be horny thursday next week, etc..."... No. Once I set up the appointment, I get so worked up that as the days progress towards the appointment, I trade flirting texts with the girl and get increasingly horny. as I drive to the appointment usually I'm almost breathless. Then I walk in and get done in 45 seconds.
Next will be a ncns Alert of how things fell apart that was booked 20mintes ago lol.

Get an ATF you can hit up for those quick moments and plan ahead new girls. Nothing more frustrating than waiting on a reference check and the clients wants inn now!
Untitled-1.jpg

I made a quick 2 week graph of the factors that influence my hobby habits. I never know when the urge will hit and I can get away for an hour plus prep and drive time. Where the lines cross are when I can hobby as long as both are above 6. I start looking at the peak of my desire and hope for a session on the way down before it goes below 6.

Drive time, a shower and advance time for the pills to do what little they can mean I have 2 hours after I make an appointment before I knock on the door. So I may call no sooner than 2 hours before the desired appointment up to the day before. Any more in advance and the likelihood of a conflict lowers the availability factor.

Fortunately, I have some understanding ladies who tolerate me. If I miss, it is my loss.
Luke- LOL! I did that a few times and finally decided I better cut back on the sexting so I'm not always the One Minute Wonder

OP- good advice above, all I'll add is personally I like to develop a relationship with a couple of favorites and then keep repeating with them on a regular basis. For me the first visit or two is a bit awkward, but after seeing a lady a few times the comfort level goes up and it's easier to relax and enjoy. A big side benefit of this is that if you're a regular, it's a lot easier to get short notice visits squeezed in. If you have 2 or 3 ATF's then chances are good that one of them is available on short notice when you are.
Appts at least a day in advance seem to work best for me. That said, communicating with some good friends between appts has lead to some serious fun...i frequent a certain Costco, and an old friend lives around the corner....she said hi one day, we were both horny and I was there in 20 minutes to fix for both of us!!

As someone above said communication is all!!! For appts or not!!
Well,
I am on call 24/7 as many of us are along with raising 5 kids...one still at home every other week. After my third cancellation in a row for one week due to work or kids popping in, I decided to relegate myself to providers that could see me on short notice. When I did cancel it was usually as I was on my way over, or about to be so I managed to get a partial payment for wasting the providers time. As such I believe I went from a potential “time waster” to someone that for the providers who know of me “allowances” are made. It has worked out pretty well for me.
Sometimes I'm available for short notice, sometimes I'm not. But I agree with Tiffani. Get ore screened by the girls you'd be interested in. Shoot them a text so they save your number and then when your window of availability opens up, give the girls you've already prescreened with a call or text and hope for the best. It's easier when you become a regular. I'm usually available short notice for my regulars.
I hate making an appointment or "pre-booking".

I get a window of opportunity for a few hours and I like to strike. I don't like pre-booking " I think I'll be be horny on Thursday and I'd like a nice massage"... I'll pre-book an appointment " that sucks.

The last few times my window of opportunity has come up, the look through ads on Eccie or P411 has only turned up providers who are available in 2 hours time....which doesn't give me enough time in my window of opportunity. Studios don't work either as they are too far away or open 9-5.

So unless something changes, I think my only opportunity is the amps......life sucks unless you live close to downtown!!!!!! Frustrating.... Originally Posted by Doug4343
if all you wanted to do was vent, great, you've done so.
sidebar ... "that sucks ... life sucks..." ??? seriously?
not having a home, not having a job, not having enough food for you and your family, living w/ the fear that your home will get blown to bits or that your male family members will be shot and killed or that you'll be raped and/or murdered - THAT SUCKS!!!

not getting to get it on w/ a provider can be frustrating, but it doesnt suck, imho.
but, if you want some alternatives to your current situation [after venting], how about asking for them?

one - quit pre-booking and deal with it.

another - find out who takes short notice appts, then get PRE-SCREENED with them.