TIME WASTER WONT STOP TXTN ME!! AND OW THREATNING TO WRITE A FAKE REVIEW

SO THIS HOBBYIST ALWAYS SAYS HE GOES BY ASIAN BRIAN , WONT GIVE OUT HIS HANDLE HAS BEEN TXTING ME AND MY DOUBLES PARTNER ALL NIGHT ASKING FOR A HH DOUBLES SESSION FOR $70-80$... EVEN THO WE BOTH CONTINUE TO TELLO HIM THAT WE DONT EVEN OFFER THAT RATE FOR EVEN A SINGLE SESSION BNG HE CONTINUES TO BLOW UP MY PHONE... FINALLY AFTER ALL THE TIME WASTED AS HE ACTED LIKE HE WOULD GO UP ON DONATION I AGREE TO A SINGLE HH SESSION FOR 100, HE THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN IS 10 MINS AWAY EVEN THO HE HAD TOLD ME HE WAS 30 MINS AWAY I ASK FOR MORE TIME FRUSTRATED BUT CONTINUE GETTING READY...THEN CONTINUES BLOWING UP MY PHONE AND STARTS THREATING US TO WRITE A BOGUS REVIEW2 ON US... SO PLZ BEWARE OF HIM THE NUMBER HE HAS BEEN HARRASSING FROM IS 724-SIX,TWO,ZERO,44xx... SO IF HE DOES WRITE A BS REVIEW HOPEFULLY EVERYONE WONT TAKE IT SERIOUSLY AND HURT MY BUSINESS CUZ HE IS IN THE WRONG THANKS SO MUCH EVERYONE
I'm sorry you're going through this, but it sounds like you didn't screen him at all? You don't even know his Eccie handle? And then you agreed to see him after he does what is basically stalker behavior? Be careful sweetie!
Not an alert. Also...CAPS.

Please do not post full phone numbers. Edited the above to comply with site policy.
dont want to see a guy? then dont accept appts w/ him.

also, if you dont like the texts and calls someone is giving you, either immediately delete the text/dont answer the call or block his number [check w/ your phone company on how to do that].

but a good heads up to other women about this guy [might want to post it in the women's only areas].
Normally I don't like to chime in on these kinds of threads but.....

I've seen the guy twice. He pushed the buck with me to the point I cussed him out and refused to see him. He is ok once you actually see him but wow...he is a real HEADACHE to deal with.

Sorry you had to go through that.
I've seen him a few times without any problems. It has been awhile since I've seen him though.
Thanks you for posting!
The actual sessions where fine and but getting to that point was to much of a headache.
Don't worry about a fake review, the real ones carry more weight to real hobbyists