Slow day..Did you get any?

Slow weekend and Monday in Coed; makes me think no one got laid.

Did you?
Yes.
Yup
Yes for today, but somewhat abbreviated at the sweet spot in SA, three dances worth with a long time pal from back when. Sometimes unplanned opportunities fall into my lap, so to speak.

Planning on further action in Sa Tuesday with a certain ginger; more action Wednesday in Austin if my planning gels.
Nope. I've been doing outcall lately, so not many requests for that. I feel preserved!
Wait, so what is it? Do girls post when they don't have business or when they do? According to some if we do post we are "trying to drum up business"...but if we don't keep co-ed alive then none of the girls are working? For example, I just had a SA client text me wondering if I was still around because I wasn't putting up ads or posting in co-ed down there.

I'm just being difficult for shits and giggles...and partly to point out that ladies are stuck in a catch-22 when it comes to posting on this site.

On-topic: Yes.
I don't kiss and tell.
I don't kiss and tell. Originally Posted by Kitty Bunny Fuck
We all know that's a lie. You publicly posted a client list!

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1800524&highlight=
Nope had too much real world stuff to do.
I tried...No luck!
We all know that's a lie. You publicly posted a client list!

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1800524&highlight= Originally Posted by Britttany_love

Are you fucking kidding me? I was being funny, hence the omg at the end and white flag at the beginning.

I'm not sure who fucking pissed in your Cheerios this morning but chill the fuck out sour puss. No one wants your toxic bullshit and no one cares about that "favorite list", that's why it died over a month ago and guys said they didn't care they were on it.

Please go stir shit in someone else's back yard. Knowing you and your post history you are a creature of habit and will come back with some dramatic reply cause you are the kinda person that has to have the last word.

Blah blah shit goblin blah blah what in the fuckity fuck!
Sorry dear the information I provide is not toxic nor bullshit straight real talk. Dont want to hear it push the ignore button or get out of coed!

As for your publicly naming your client list for all to see a month ago.. ya that is a big deal and people do give a fuck!
Sorry dear the information I provide is not toxic nor bullshit straight real talk. Dont want to hear it push the ignore button or get out of coed!

As for your publicly naming your client list for all to see.. ya that is a big deal and people do give a fuck! Originally Posted by Britttany_love
Blah blah blah.

You remind me of my moms dogs. They are pesky, loud, untrainable little fuckers,and I'm also allergic to those biatches, but they are tolerable when they behave themselves. Kinda like I tolerate you.

Here's a treat, please sit and stop yapping. WOOF
Im not here for you to like me or tolerate me I dont give a fuckity fuck!
I've made a trip to Austin and getting on the list a top priority of mine.