Sugar Daddy Needed

Where is the best place to find a Sugar Daddy?,
  • NYr
  • 06-24-2017, 08:04 PM
moved to better forum for answers
Thanks
Sunday school, libraries.
Seeking arrangements just be prepared to filter through a lot of time wasters
sugarland, tx - home of imperial sugar :^)
Try getting a real world job, saving money and acting like a productive member of society. It's not some rich guys duty to take care of you. Maybe, I'm wrong. Good luck OP.
Try getting a real world job, saving money and acting like a productive member of society. It's not some rich guys duty to take care of you. Maybe, I'm wrong. Good luck OP. Originally Posted by Kendall4U
This. This right here is why I think you're so freakin' awesome. You have wit, logic and common sense, and you use it on a daily basis.

It also doesn't hurt that you have a great ass and are a good kisser. Bonus!
Try getting a real world job, saving money and acting like a productive member of society. It's not some rich guys duty to take care of you. Maybe, I'm wrong. Good luck OP. Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Dang girl I like you but that's pretty harsh... nothing wrong with being a sugar baby... we really are in no position to judge each other lol
Exactly. With the current fantasy mindset, you will end up old, poor, and alone. Never depend on anyone for you well being. Men are not interested in carrying your lifetime of poor decisions for you.
Dang girl I like you but that's pretty harsh... nothing wrong with being a sugar baby... we really are in no position to judge each other lol Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Not harsh at all. PLain, straight talk. We are all captains of our own ship. Take command and sail...
I guess I don't see why we need to jump on the OP for simply asking a question, although it does puzzle me a bit why she would post in the Dallas forum if she's in Mississippi.

I think you probably already have your answer from Jules' suggestion: Seeking Arrangements. There are other sites as well. There's a whole forum devoted to this topic: https://eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=1359 . I think most of it is posted from the guy's point of view, but might give you some ideas.
Can't blame the girl

Who can say no to no bills, everything paid for, nice meals and trips with great living conditions and nice allowance every month on top of that?

I have a buddy who as a sugar momma.
He don't do shit and has a nice credit card to use haha. Lucky bastard!!!!!

I'm jelly
No sugar cub for cougar?
Fuck it, I want a Sugar Momma. I'll rub the bunions...