LOGAN

UNBAN LOGAN
I encourage all members to type "UNBAN LOGAN" at the end of their posts.
How about we don't.
Stupid thread.
He was obviously banned for a reason. let him serve his sentence.
Nah, I like the guy but not that much. LOL. He will be fine, who knows the time off may be good for him. I am speaking of personal experience.
FREE LOGAN!!!!

[futily pounds on outside wall of Eccie Hqtrs]
My problem with following is that you have someones ass in your face. If you want to create a cult, think about Reese or Jessica UTR.
FREE LOGAN!!!! Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
+1

He is one of the main reasons I joined this board and have premium access to be able to read his entertaining stories......

Hope the owners realize how many join the site just because of him..... And that his ban is not good for business...... As he can always go to another board and take alot of people with him.....
don't the mods have enough bull shit to decipher? why do we need to add to it?
+1

He is one of the main reasons I joined this board and have premium access to be able to read his entertaining stories......

Hope the owners realize how many join the site just because of him..... And that his ban is not good for business...... As he can always go to another board and take alot of people with him..... Originally Posted by chillster

then gooooooooo already!!!

I hear Horndogs needs the business!!!
Who is Logan? What he do?
That is exactly what I am wondering...
+1

Hope the owners realize how many join the site just because of him..... And that his ban is not good for business...... As he can always go to another board and take alot of people with him..... Originally Posted by chillster

yes please go and take all your and his "buddies" with you........I hear that Hell is good and hot!
I am sure he is only banned for a short time like bigdogg was, or maybe longer!!

He will be back an we can enjoy his adventures and his really good girls!!
Here for all those missing him: http://www.penthouseforum.com/
It has everything we've come to know in a Logan post, should tide you over until he's allowed back. Hell might even find a few submitions there from Logan himself.