Biden Spreads Covid Misinformation During CNN Town Hall

• oeb11
  • 07-23-2021, 01:04 PM
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahba...ccine-n2592934

Source: AP Photo/Susan Walsh

President Biden falsely claimed during CNN’s town hall event that if you have been vaccinated, you cannot get Covid-19.
“We don't talk enough to you about this, I don't think. One last thing that's really important is, we're not in the position where we think that any virus, including the Delta virus, which is much more transmissible and more deadly in terms of unvaccinated people, the -- the various shots that people are getting now cover that. You're OK. You're not going to -- you're not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations.”
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, however, that is not true.
“COVID-19 vaccines are effective. However, a small percentage of people who are fully vaccinated will still get COVID-19 if they are exposed to the virus that causes it,” the CDC website states. “These are called ‘vaccine breakthrough cases.’ This means that while people who have been vaccinated are much less likely to get sick, it will still happen in some cases. It’s also possible that some fully vaccinated people might have infections, but not have symptoms (asymptomatic infections). Experts continue to study how common these cases are.”
Many on social media wondered whether the president, whose administration has made combatting Covid misinformation a priority, would get fact checked.

• Tags:

Deranged Senator: We Demand More Investigations Into...Brett Kavanaugh
Guy Benson

Obama Ethics Chief Goes After Hunter's Art Deal Scheme: 'Sure Looks Like Profiting Off the Presidency’
Julio Rosas

House Freedom Caucus Demands McCarthy Act to End Pelosi's 'Authoritarian Reign'
Spencer Brown

FBI Attempts to Do Damage Control After Initiating Whitmer Kidnapping Plot
Katie Pavlich

The Cleveland Indians Have a New Name and People Are Unimpressed
Spencer Brown

Politifact Busted For Totally False 'Fact Check' on Biden's Gun Grab
Katie Pavlich

CARTOONS | Al Goodwyn
View Cartoon

Most Popular
Ok, he probably should have said that the vaccines provide an 88-95% percent protection against being infected. Close as we can get currently. More undue histrionics and hyperbole.
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahba...ccine-n2592934

President Biden falsely claimed during CNN’s town hall event that if you have been vaccinated, you cannot get Covid-19.
“We don't talk enough to you about this, I don't think. One last thing that's really important is, we're not in the position where we think that any virus, including the Delta virus, which is much more transmissible and more deadly in terms of unvaccinated people, the -- the various shots that people are getting now cover that. You're OK. You're not going to -- you're not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations.”
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, however, that is not true.
“COVID-19 vaccines are effective. However, a small percentage of people who are fully vaccinated will still get COVID-19 if they are exposed to the virus that causes it,” the CDC website states. “These are called ‘vaccine breakthrough cases.’ This means that while people who have been vaccinated are much less likely to get sick, it will still happen in some cases. It’s also possible that some fully vaccinated people might have infections, but not have symptoms (asymptomatic infections). Experts continue to study how common these cases are.”
Many on social media wondered whether the president, whose administration has made combatting Covid misinformation a priority, would get fact checked.

• Tags:

Deranged Senator: We Demand More Investigations Into...Brett Kavanaugh
Guy Benson

Obama Ethics Chief Goes After Hunter's Art Deal Scheme: 'Sure Looks Like Profiting Off the Presidency’
Julio Rosas

House Freedom Caucus Demands McCarthy Act to End Pelosi's 'Authoritarian Reign'
Spencer Brown

FBI Attempts to Do Damage Control After Initiating Whitmer Kidnapping Plot
Katie Pavlich

The Cleveland Indians Have a New Name and People Are Unimpressed
Spencer Brown

Politifact Busted For Totally False 'Fact Check' on Biden's Gun Grab
Katie Pavlich

CARTOONS | Al Goodwyn
View Cartoon

Most Popular
Originally Posted by oeb11
Somehow Biden thinks the Unvaccinated are killing people. I wonder id any unvaccinated people will be investigated for Murder, lol. Biden is such a fucking dummy.

https://youtu.be/gJoOtLn4goY

What do yo expect from a clown?
Somehow Biden thinks the Unvaccinated are killing people. I wonder id any unvaccinated people will be investigated for Murder, lol. Biden is such a fucking dummy.

https://youtu.be/gJoOtLn4goY Originally Posted by Levianon17
Don't laugh, the Dem loons have already floated this false equivalency.
Geeze,
Frankly, unless someone is a micro biologist, everyone should just shut up, cause it's a very difficult and almost impossible topic to present. And I'm talking to you Mr. Zombiden.

Btw the couple micro-b's I know have numourous side bets and betting pools running on politicians, reporters and high level medicals running their mouths off spouting incorrect whatnot.

Btw2, even CDC mgmnt is so distant from the labs and politicized, they fuck it up also.

Here's the deal. There's so many variations, strains, mutations, that everyone should still be in masks. Period.
If immunized, you can still carry it or one of the variations.
Highly recommended to be immunized cause just that will try attack another variation even if not successful.

Yes you can carry the crap even if immunized. If you have youngers or very olders in your family, you're simply putting unimmunizable folks at very high risk.
I like gaming
I like gaming Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
They both drink whiskey.
Both of their wives have a deal with me that I bring them home if they can't drive, and they will do the host dinner blind date thing to me with single gal friends. Some of which have worked out for quite a while. Which is also gaming.
Ok, he probably should have said that the vaccines provide an 88-95% percent protection against being infected. Close as we can get currently. More undue histrionics and hyperbole. Originally Posted by reddog1951

No, it's mis-information, the kind of mis-information that gets Conservatives banned from social media. Not only is Biden a gaffe machine, he is becoming a mis-information machine but of course he won't pay the price for it because the media will over look anything he says because he is their guy, for better or for worse and we are seeing the worse on a daily basis.

I'm sitting here laughing, wondering how many times you must have said, when Trump was talking, "O.K., he probably should have said"! Let me count the times, NONE!

https://youtu.be/gJoOtLn4goY Originally Posted by Levianon17

First he implied that Facebook was killing people but his people explained to him what he had said and why it was wrong, so he corrected it probably still not understanding what he said but he does what he is told.

More mis-information from Biden. Can't name a single vaccinated person that has died from an un-vaccinated person and yet he continues to spew mis-information, day in and day out.

Since its the unvaccinated dying at a ratio of like 19 to 1, I say we just let them keep dying. Not like they want to live or anything.
He should be banned from social media ( oh the hypocrisy )