Gym fit providers

I realizad The best bodies I see at the gym.... No body building just tone... Any providers gym freak...?
I realizad The best bodies I see at the gym.... No body building just tone... Any providers gym freak...? Originally Posted by caliente
Post when have drink many too? Make speak Yoda like?
Payton Lyn...just amazing
Tori Capelli has been hitting the Gym! She's 5'7 and 115lbs unbelievable tone very fit
Keiki is 5'1"-2" and 101lbs with an ass you can bounce a quarter off of, visible abs and very fit
Sweet Bunny is 5'6" and 110lbs, outstanding toned body, very very fit
Bailey Summers, is a genetic marvel at 5'5" and 105, I don't know if she works out or not but she's very fit........
I've seen them all multiple times each and can personally vouch! These ladies are not muscular or "hard Bodies" they are very fit and beautiful to boot!
I wouldn't say gym. But I un every day and kick box with ab crunches.
Post when have drink many too? Make speak Yoda like? Originally Posted by ExNYer
Funny
I don't go to the gym. I think the last time I went to the gym was last summer in 2012. But I think I'm pretty fit and just naturally muscular. I'm just lucky I guess.
Uhhhhh Sexy_Blonde_Gymnast aka Pistol Marks.

Holy fucking awesome. Best body I have seen in person, in many many years. Stunning face, as well. Just beautiful, all the way around.

Besides, how hot is it when a provider gives discounts for ammo?! Gawd I <3 her!
Cesselie. She is only on p411 but reviewed on here by someone. I see her on a regular basis and her physique still amazes me. Very tight and toned body. so impressive!!
Fit is it! But who doesn't love Booty Duty?
I'm just lucky I guess. Originally Posted by samantha thom
Does that make you lucky or us?
I have no knowledge of ST other than the pics and online persona but know other tennis fanatics and they are very toned with only a fraction of the rack.
Fit is it! But who doesn't love Booty Duty? Originally Posted by GoManGo
That's wha' I'm talkin'bout! More cushion for da pushin!
I don't go to the gym. I think the last time I went to the gym was last summer in 2012. But I think I'm pretty fit and just naturally muscular. I'm just lucky I guess. Originally Posted by samantha thom
It's just because you are one bad mofo. I'm ready when you are