2 out of 10 would not bang

Attachment 125397

I was just curious what "our" general public would decide... Also wondering, guys...are you really that critical? It's all in fun...but I'd really like to know.
I think the guy that did all those comments was a homo, or it was a chick who was jealous and trying to cut down the competition.

I was just curious what "our" general public would decide... Also wondering, guys...are you really that critical? It's all in fun...but I'd really like to know. Originally Posted by mercianna
This is a popular internet meme. It's not meant to be taken seriously.
Bump - I likely did that to her. Damn headboard!
Dreadlocks - AND ponytails! Grab 'em while I'm fucking her doggy or CIM.
Weave Color Off - Wait'll I add some cum! Talk about product!
Adam's Apple - Vagina..check! Ready to go!
Flat Spot - Suckable nip..check..Ready to go!
Alien Head w/ Big Eyes - She's not complaining 'bout my head w/ one eye, so I'm cool!
Vagina in Wrong Place - Asshole..check! Ready to go. So long as it was there at birth!
Dirty Feet - She can wear socks like me!
Teflon Coating - Nah...that's just some of my cum.
Suspicious Shadows - My girlfriend likes to watch!
Event Horizon - Vagina..check!
This is a popular internet meme. It's not meant to be taken seriously. Originally Posted by kuppler
I realize that...
It is not serious...but "all in fun" & just curious...
Lighten Up!

ROFLMAO txcwby6... too funny!
I realize that...
It is not serious...but "all in fun" & just curious...
Lighten Up!

ROFLMAO txcwby6... too funny! Originally Posted by mercianna
The gist of my post was that, it's too ridiculous to take seriously. You said you were curious if men were that picky. The answer is heck no!
Maybe... my underlying reason is ... Yeah, we try to look fabulous and make sure our make up, outfit, hair, airbrush tan and lighting & camera angle are all perfect when we take pictures...Who wouldn't want to show themsevesf to their best advantage when that's what they are selling.... same as any model or actress or ENTERTAINER. Then when it comes time for sessions sometimes...we may only have a few minutes to rush and get ready for a last minute appointment...circumstances arise that prevent us from being able to be a "woman of leisure" with nothing better to do than lay around and be beautiful... Yet instead of understanding and human compassion all to often we are ripped to shreds for not meeting the standard of beauty set by a picture. Is that not unrealistic? Also impossible??? Maybe I've felt the sting of this a bit more often and so carry a vendetta....but is it wrong to seek understanding from our peers?
  • 05-08-2012, 12:57 PM
Mercianna, the 'glamor' shots sure do get our attention, but in all reality, I do not expect a lady to look like the 'perfect' woman that's in the advs. I enjoy the 'real-life' pictures that some ladies are posting in chat, and on their showcases, those really bring out the real person!
I will see someone once because of a glamor shot, but they better have a good personsality to see her a second or third time!

...on the subject of pictures....ladies, look at the veiw behind you in the pictures, is your room messy, or showing a guy's reflection in the mirror? Soiled panties on the floor, or unkept bed? ....Mercianna, you are not guilty of any of these!!!

Perfection is great, but being real is better!!
Would give her the best 15 seconds of her life...
Mercianna, the 'glamor' shots sure do get our attention, but in all reality, I do not expect a lady to look like the 'perfect' woman that's in the advs. I enjoy the 'real-life' pictures that some ladies are posting in chat, and on their showcases, those really bring out the real person!
I will see someone once because of a glamor shot, but they better have a good personsality to see her a second or third time!

...on the subject of pictures....ladies, look at the veiw behind you in the pictures, is your room messy, or showing a guy's reflection in the mirror? Soiled panties on the floor, or unkept bed? ....Mercianna, you are not guilty of any of these!!!

Perfection is great, but being real is better!! Originally Posted by 200K
+1!. Besides, it's gotta be tough looking glamorous with my dick sticking outta a Provider's mouth!
Maybe... my underlying reason is ... Yeah, we try to look fabulous and make sure our make up, outfit, hair, airbrush tan and lighting & camera angle are all perfect when we take pictures...Who wouldn't want to show themsevesf to their best advantage when that's what they are selling.... same as any model or actress or ENTERTAINER. Then when it comes time for sessions sometimes...we may only have a few minutes to rush and get ready for a last minute appointment...circumstances arise that prevent us from being able to be a "woman of leisure" with nothing better to do than lay around and be beautiful... Yet instead of understanding and human compassion all to often we are ripped to shreds for not meeting the standard of beauty set by a picture. Is that not unrealistic? Also impossible??? Maybe I've felt the sting of this a bit more often and so carry a vendetta....but is it wrong to seek understanding from our peers? Originally Posted by mercianna

Cameras and people see things differently. Given adequate time, I think professional ladies do an outstanding job of presenting themselves at the door in the way the client expects. Short notice situations have to be exceptions. While the lady at the door may not look as glamorous as a well done photo, I seriously doubt she's fuzzy and oddly colored as so many of the self photos are.

Anyone who's seen the photos I've posted knows that I like the glamor look, the classic, old school, Hollywood look that's so hard (impossible) to obtain in the world of digital photography. Maybe I'm jaded, but I can't imagine someone choosing NOT to see a lady just because she has some well posed, well lit, dolled up photos.

As to what I (or any man) would or wouldn't hit, the variables are way too many to think about. I've seen ladies that others have raved about who just didn't do it for me and spent a lot of time with ladies others have complained about, much to my pleasure.

WALDT and thank goodness for the variety we're blessed with here in the metroplex!
I think maybe the dirty feet would be a turn off...and if your vagina wasn't where it was supposed to be that might be weird...

Personally the candid real life pics work for me, except the ass-on-sink ones. The "just a girl with her horse" pics were some of your best.
If you ask any given penis for it's opinion, it will tell you that any orifice is bangable, lol.
Would give her the best 15 seconds of MY life... Originally Posted by Hercules

Fixed that for you, and you are an over achiever.

You guys are the greatest!!! Thank you so much for the smiles and your candid, upbeat responses! I'm glad you like my horsie pics phildo!
Very valid things to consider from everyone... Thank you!