Visiting riverside California any suggestions?

Headed up for two nights gotta buys some cars Thursday morning free wed night and all day and night Thursday ... Anyone been anything that area .....might even be open to a take along
Buy a gas mask
Well that was a lot of dang help .....
Don't go to San Bernardino?

Not much in Inland Empire. I would say use p411 if you have it or venture to Orange County or LA.
Like bolt said ... Do the Intel .... From the I.E. ...... You might want to check out Orange County for the ladies .... I know of lots of places to eat! Food that is .... Not daty .... Did not hobby until I moved here.
keep your wallet in your front pocket
Tony just gave you the best advise BAR NONE. Keep your money in your front pocket. I am in Redding for the weekend by accident and it's dead as a door nail up here.
Eat at Marios then take the toll road over the hill and get your ass in Orange County
  • BLM69
  • 01-10-2016, 10:04 PM
Sign up at Humaniplex.com - you'll be set for Riverside Originally Posted by crazysauce
I know a few providers in the IE and that's definitely a popular option right now. It does take sometime to learn how to use it though.
I don't have a horse in this race but just curious, what is IE?
  • BLM69
  • 01-10-2016, 10:28 PM
Inland empire starts about 25 miles east of downtown Los Angeles, The hobby is very active there but you can get robbed if you're not street smart.

Orange county is another good hobby spot but you must know where you're at, find a west coast review board and do some research. There's a lot of gangs in LA so you must be alert at all times.
I did well in the Ontario/Rancho Cucamonga area when I've visited. It's near Ontario airport and the area isn't bad at all. You might have good luck there!

I used to live in Temecula/Murrieta which is in the Inland Empire/Riverside County. Some areas are pretty shady while others are pretty nice. Be careful, it's a whole other world out there in Cali.
After visiting the air force museum at March, head north on 15 to beautiful Norco. Roll down the windows and let the stench blow through ur nostrils.
There used to be a few AMPS on Mission Blvd in Pomona.