Ashley Madison...?

I keep seeing that logo for Ashley Madison every time I log on here and when I listen to Sirius XM....has anyone used it/had any luck?
tried it....nada....zilch..waste of time and money.
lots of fake profiles.
Finding the same results as above. No responses to anyone I try to contact. I did see one of our providers listed there though.
  • jafun
  • 03-07-2011, 12:34 PM
Ashley Madison is a waste of your time and money. Everything is fake in it!
Oh Alyssa...you don't need to go there to track me down...I'm right here! lol

I've enjoyed using that site before and met some great people...you do have to be prepared that, as the previous posters shared, there are plenty of fake profiles there, too (as with all sites of that nature, I would guess).

But if you pay attention, you can sift through pretty easily should that be an outlet one wishes to pursue...
Ditto with the above, I emailed back and forth for a bit, but nothing ever came of it. I think you should just stick with me and the boys here Or just me
LOL I was just curious :-)
+1. Lots of fake profiles
It's pretty cool. They produced Happy Gilmore, Billy Madison, and I now pronounce you Chuck and Larry (which is worth it just for the ass shot of Jessica Biel)

Oh wait, that's Happy Madison
Ashley Madison is a waste of your time and money. Everything is fake in it! Originally Posted by jafun
Plus 1 or 2 or 3

m
Good marketing idea. Better to hobby. Much less drama.
As with all sites of this nature, the fakes far outweigh the real ones. Most, if not all, of them are a waste of good money that is better spent on the fine ladies here.
Sadly, a complete waste of both money -and- time.
tried it....nada....zilch..waste of time and money.
lots of fake profiles. Originally Posted by daveindallas
There have been several people that posted about fake profiles on that site.

What does everyone mean by fake profiles?

Are you saying that the webmaster is making up profiles to make it look like there are more people on the site than there really are?

Or do you mean that people lie on their profiles about their likes, expectations, etc.?

Or what do you mean exactly?

I have been thinking about becoming a member of that site.
There have been several people that posted about fake profiles on that site.

What does everyone mean by fake profiles?

Are you saying that the webmaster is making up profiles to make it look like there are more people on the site than there really are? Yes

Or do you mean that people lie on their profiles about their likes, expectations, etc.? Yes

Or what do you mean exactly? Both

I have been thinking about becoming a member of that site. Originally Posted by what the hell
You will also receive inquiries from ladies who are paid by the site to contact you. You need to use paid for credits in order to respond. Emailing can cost you big if you let it go on. This is standard procedure for these kinds of sites.

m