Hair remover

OK, so tell me - besides a razor with 4 friggin' blades - what's the best way to remove hair down south? And not in Mexico... Ladies?
Simple! Be a man about it. Reach down, grab a fistful and rip as fast and hard as you possibly can. Regain consciousness and repeat. Works on nose hair too.
  • 03-09-2011, 02:14 PM
I use clippers.
I actually tried NAIR once. Burned the CHIT out of my ballzac!

Then I found a cute lady who did electrolysis. That shit REALLY hurt and the hair grew back on my nuts and ears. BUT, she did like it in the butt, and we eventually spent all our time boo-fooing on the table. I'd have hated to be the soccer mom who came in after me to get her bikini line plucked, because that place no doubt smelled of ass, jizz and burnt hair! Ahhh... the good old days!

Now I use clippers... and when they don't work, I go for the Weedeater!
hairspray and a bic lighter?
hairspray and a bic lighter? Originally Posted by knotty man
YOW!
Seriously - help me. Though I did try the Bic when I was 15! Ha..
Waxing. Did it once, now I just trim with clippers. If our junk was meant to be waxed or shaved, it would not be made the way it is. It would be made like a woman's.

As good as it felt having a waxed smooth base and balls, you just end up with the same issue as shaving... the shit just grows back, and the stubble sucks too.
Shave then use under arm deodorant. A stripper told me that prevents razor burn.
I am so glad you posted this! LOL.. no way I am waxing down there, it hurts like hell. I was thinking of trying nair so thanks for the heads up. I will try the deodorant now. lol

Sorry I cant help, I have always used a razor.
Go laser ladies...it's expensive...but effective
I had an ex-boyfriend who looked up how to shave his nether regions after a bad attempt with his razor. He said he found an article that suggested using a women's razor (Venus) and sensitive skin shaving cream. He liked it so much he decided to shave his legs too - seriously, he ACTUALLY shaved his legs.

The thing most guys don't realize is that maintaining it after shaving is the issue. The deodorant helps (women's Dove especially), but the real trick is to exfoliate as well, a day or so after depending on how sensitive your skin is. It helps prevent in-grown hairs which any lady will tell you is the absolute worst feeling ever. I use textured gloves (just a few dollars from Walmart, CVS, etc.) and my regular body wash.

My personal preference on a guy - shave your balls and trim everything else. I love it when a guy I'm seeing actually cares enough to pay a little attention down there. It makes all the difference.
Thanks Caroline - your last two sentences are what I'm talking about. The longer a lady will stay down there, ball-sucking included, the happier I am. I'm willing to do some work ahead of time, if you're willing to put the work in when it's go time! Nothing beats a good hand job and BS session (well actually, maybe 3-4 other things do...)
  • ketro
  • 03-10-2011, 07:49 AM
I don't bother much anymore, but when I do, I use the ladies foaming gel with a Mach 3 Turbo now. The Venus has too large a head for detail work.

When I was hardcore about keeping the nethers nice, I used a detail trimmer for shortening and a Seiko Cleancut spiral razor for the sack. The Cleancut does a good job on stubble, so it's a quick way to do your daily maintenance.

Even if you get proficient with the razor, you may still want a fine trimmer to get spots you miss. Don't get a cheap one, because those will pull rather than cut.

There's something called Bikini Zone, and it has lidocaine and asprin to reduce bumps and redness. There are other brands, that do the same thing.
  • ztonk
  • 03-10-2011, 09:28 AM
suggested using a women's razor (Venus) and sensitive skin shaving cream. Originally Posted by Caroline
This is where you want to start, along with the other suggestions to avoid bumps and ingrown hairs. The first few times are the worst, after that, it's just a little maintenance every so often.