asking the gents?

So today I am reading a article and in this one topic that really intrigued me. It was name calling your so. Like calling them sweetie,doll, etc that men do not like the nick names.
it says : If your not careful adorable Nick names can kill chemistry

So here from a provider stand can this turn you off if I were to call you sweetie etc. Really intreasted on everyone opinion
  • ztonk
  • 04-12-2011, 05:37 PM
I like it when the lady refers to me by my handle or my first name. I've also had providers ask me (either during screening or during the "pre-game warm-up") what pet names they should use.

I don't have a problem with a lady calling me sweetie, sweetheart, baby, dear, darling, or honey... but "daddy" can be a mood killer!

z
i prefer Sir! or your Majesty!
I dont like being called pet names..except for when on gent calls me princess...
I personally dont like to use them either to me it just sounds fake..
  • Vyt
  • 04-12-2011, 06:09 PM
I occasionally default to "dear" or "darling" when being affectionate. And yes, calling me "daddy" is a very fast way to kill the mood.
I love it when they call me Big Poppa

I don't mind 'Daddy' coming from Super Sasha.....

I think that when they get to calling me Gramps or Grampa, that is where I have to draw the line!

Big Poppa: TFF

G
I dont have any names for my dick. But if a lady wants to call it something I guess Id have to consider it.

OH! NICK names. Not DICK names.

Never mind.
It reminds me of that commercial on TV. I'm not yo daddy I'm yo Grampa! I'm not yo daddy I'm yo grandpa, lmao!

But yes I often do say babe or baby just out of habbit.
  • Mokoa
  • 04-12-2011, 09:13 PM
I have always enjoyed the nick names.
Nick Nolte?
Nick Cage?
Nick the Greek?
Nick Faldo?
Nick Saban?
St. Nick?

I'm beginning to get the hang of this. Just in the Nick of time!

Your pal,

Jack Nick-laus!
(Not to be confused with Sant Nick-claus!)
I don't have a problem with a lady calling me sweetie, sweetheart, baby, dear, darling, or honey... but "daddy" can be a mood killer!

z Originally Posted by ztonk
"My recent foray into latinas has led me to dislike "Papi" as well as "daddy".....

and Grandpa is a definite no no.....

Every lady I know is honey, darlin or dear....
  • Booth
  • 04-12-2011, 10:32 PM

Every lady I know is honey, darlin or dear.... Originally Posted by Whispers
I've noticed that the more they like to argue with you, the more "honey", "darlin" and "dears" they get. That's how I can tell when you're really having fun.
I've noticed that the more they like to argue with you, the more "honey", "darlin" and "dears" they get. That's how I can tell when you're really having fun. Originally Posted by Booth
Dady taught me that being nicer during a fight disarms them...... If we were face to face for some of those exchanges I would be grabbing their cheeks and slipping them some tongue!
  • Logic
  • 04-12-2011, 10:47 PM
I like being called Swayzack...Or Master!!! Both work for me.