Sex in the graveyard

How many of you have had sex in the graveyard? I've had sex with a few ladies at the cemetery at 12th and Airport. We have to park in back so we can't be seen. There are smaller graveyards that aren't fenced in, really old spooky ones. Any ladies care to have some creampie fun in the dark by some 19th century grave stones?
Sounds laik a good way ta git chiggers.
There are smaller graveyards that aren't fenced in, really old spooky ones. Originally Posted by Lou Spowles
Do you know why most cemeteries have a fence around them? Because people are dying to get in.
How many of you have had sex in the graveyard? I've had sex with a few ladies at the cemetery at 12th and Airport. We have to park in back so we can't be seen. There are smaller graveyards that aren't fenced in, really old spooky ones. Any ladies care to have some creampie fun in the dark by some 19th century grave stones? Originally Posted by Lou Spowles

Be careful with those creampies. One street pooping cemetery fucker is enough.

Bad ass name btw. I will admit it took me a min.
Humpty Dumpty on a gravestone
He just wanted to poop and bone
All eccie's women and all eccie's men
Couldn't believe he hasn't been banned again
I did report him - early Sunday morning for posting very raciest comments. Where are all the mods at?
I did report him - early Sunday morning for posting very raciest comments. Where are all the mods at? Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
If you're so concerned about racism, why don't you protest on I 35 during rush hour.
I did report him - early Sunday morning for posting very raciest comments. Where are all the mods at? Originally Posted by Austin Ellen

I think they all packed up ..said I don't get paid for this extra crazy shit and hightailed it far away to the land of hotties and beer....
I think you may be right
... sex in the graveyard? ... Originally Posted by Lou Spowles
Sepulcher sex seems best left for Halloween!

. . . . . . . .
How many of you have had sex in the graveyard? I've had sex with a few ladies at the cemetery at 12th and Airport. We have to park in back so we can't be seen. There are smaller graveyards that aren't fenced in, really old spooky ones. Any ladies care to have some creampie fun in the dark by some 19th century grave stones? Originally Posted by Lou Spowles
It's only exciting if it's on the grave of an ex..
This has got to be a record op! You've lasted along time this go around.
The Austin mods are the most expensive mods in the country. They always monitor CoEd looking for new revenue streams.

I suggest that you ladies work out an agreement with Z and your Eccie experience will be so much better.

How do you think some people can post whatever they want and not get banned?