Those who have messaged me...

Please clean out your mailboxes. I can't answer your request if you don't!

This is going to be a great trip to Austin! You guys ROCK!
You def are desperate.

At least you know one thing. All of the people who are sending you messages are not premium members.

And BTW. The only reason my premium access expired is because I haven't payed Ztonk for July protection.

First off let's get one thing straight! COED is NOT your personal AD section. There are guidelines for providers posting ADS. Now if you're that damn desperate, and you need MORE then buy a banner AD or advertise some where else. You are obviously hitting the ISO & AA threads as well. Is that NOT enough for you? Or are you a pimp just trying to get this hooker some business?

Next were stocked up on OLD & Fat chicks here! Just an FYI But its your call. Oh wait what happened last time you were here? Oh yeah you posted this:

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1...ht=sarah+renee

You should be ashamed of yourself!

The guy messaging you might be TomFord86 I heard he is looking for some action.

I'd like to say, on my and all the other guys who could careless if you show up the very best of luck!
I don't think mommy and daughter will be taking any business from the local ladies.

Most guys have already realized that both of them are a danger. Individually or collectively.

Buyer Beware.
I have never seen any hard up Provider post so desperately! Then when someone gives her shit she tells how she will be retiring in Belize and her house is paid off. Hard to believe. And if the daughter looks like the old mom well I'll pass!
Clever way to post an ad. Good job, miss.
I wanted to tell her - Welcome to Austin - but something just didn't feel right - ahhhh now I remember - she had a bad attitude towards the gentlemen of Austin - girlie - you gotta know what comes around goes around - that was bad form what you did in that thread. ( Thanks SL for the reminder - you know as an old hoogar I do have memory problems sometimes.)

First off let's get one thing straight! COED is NOT your personal AD section. There are guidelines for providers posting ADS. Now if you're that damn desperate, and you need MORE then buy a banner AD or advertise some where else. You are obviously hitting the ISO & AA threads as well. Is that NOT enough for you? Or are you a pimp just trying to get this hooker some business?

Next were stocked up on OLD & Fat chicks here! Just an FYI But its your call. Oh wait what happened last time you were here? Oh yeah you posted this:

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1...ht=sarah+renee

You should be ashamed of yourself!

The guy messaging you might be TomFord86 I heard he is looking for some action.

I'd like to say, on my and all the other guys who could careless if you show up the very best of luck!
Originally Posted by Still Looking
I wanted to tell her - Welcome to Austin - but something just didn't feel right - ahhhh now I remember - she had a bad attitude towards the gentlemen of Austin - girlie - you gotta know what comes around goes around - that was bad form what you did in that thread. ( Thanks SL for the reminder - you know as an old hoogar I do have memory problems sometimes.) Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Just protecting my girls... fair is fair!
Hey Sawa.... if some messaged you why don't you message them back. They sure as shit didn't message you here in Coed! But then you know that already don't you?
I am glad Still looking posted that thread and even though he is blocked it showed up in Ellen's post. I needed the reminder of how that turned out. Now I am even more ready to come to Austin.

I only ask one thing...If you read the post in the link on SL's post, please read it all the way through. Don't just read the first page. You won't have a clue of what really happened or that there was an apology issued for acting exactly as I was accusing others of acting. It was my first time running into that type of attack and I was not prepared to have to deal with it.

Now I have paid my dues on these boards and proven myself as a reputable provider. My reviews speak for how I am. With as many as I have from as many different hobbyist over the last two years, they can't all be wrong.

I feel like no one should have to deal with being bullied. Especially when we are all supposed to be adults. If you want to know why the kids act like they do, take a look around. They are learning it from the older generation.

I have been through a lot worse than anything any of you can throw at me. I just spent yesterday dealing with my son's 12th birthday in heaven. There is nothing you can say that can hurt me. So go ahead and take your shots at me. As long as I am your target, you are leaving someone else alone.
I am glad Still looking posted that thread and even though he is blocked it showed up in Ellen's post. I needed the reminder of how that turned out. Now I am even more ready to come to Austin.

I only ask one thing...If you read the post in the link on SL's post, please read it all the way through. Don't just read the first page. You won't have a clue of what really happened or that there was an apology issued for acting exactly as I was accusing others of acting. It was my first time running into that type of attack and I was not prepared to have to deal with it.

Now I have paid my dues on these boards and proven myself as a reputable provider. My reviews speak for how I am. With as many as I have from as many different hobbyist over the last two years, they can't all be wrong.

I feel like no one should have to deal with being bullied. Especially when we are all supposed to be adults. If you want to know why the kids act like they do, take a look around. They are learning it from the older generation.

I have been through a lot worse than anything any of you can throw at me. I just spent yesterday dealing with my son's 12th birthday in heaven. There is nothing you can say that can hurt me. So go ahead and take your shots at me. As long as I am your target, you are leaving someone else alone. Originally Posted by Sarah Renee
Sawa I'm sorry for your loss. PLEASE don't take this personal. See I don't know you other than whats available to read. And since I don't know you there is a chance you could be a wonderful person.

But that's NOT what this is about. "YOU" refuse to address and acknowledge what I plainly stated in my previous post. So let me try again.

There are guidelines for providers placing ADS. You are abusing that by placing those look at me ThreADS in Coed. And your doing it in every COED forum your visiting. You announce your taking a 50+ day tour and splashing your name every where it can possibly go. In AA ThreADS, In ISO and multiple posts in COED. (Some have been taken down here in Austin & San Antonio)

Then when you get negative comments you blame shift and talk about your house being paid off and that you'll be retiring to Belize.

Do you thinck this is fair? What if every provider did what your doing? Then COED would simply be an AD section I guess and what need would be there for AD sections? You've been around a while you even tried to post in the Welcome sections!?

Most providers when this gets pointed out to them has enough pride and dignity to stop. When that doesn't happen its been my experience that there might be a pimp ignoring everything and recklessly just posts every where trying to get business for his hooker. So I ask again... are you a pimp just not giving a shit and earning this provider a very negative reputation? Hell even the "Hey why is it so slow in Austin" is an AD and you know it.

Also the guidelines require you to only have age verified providers traveling with you if they are mentioned in your ADS. So when your SPAMMING COED (That's right Crptickicker SPAMMING you know the 10 point kind of SPAMMING) you need to supply a link to the other providers account.

I'm sure Bugle Boy will see you... He'll fuck anything and tell the world how beautiful it was.
I thinck she has everyone blocked. So she is just talking to herself. Strange ...
I thinck she has everyone blocked. So she is just talking to herself. Strange ... Originally Posted by Still Looking
I think she will be #400.
I think she will be #400. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
Pounds?