The truth behind the “hobby”

Here are a few things I’ve learned over the past year:

1. Prostitutes/hookers/whores/whatever you want to call them are not “providers”. They are criminals.

2. These women claim to be fun, well-educated, girls-next-door, sophisticated, elegant, etc. etc. etc. In reality they are (from what I’ve seen) junkies, thieves, drunks, trailer trash, and losers with multiple divorces that apparently have no way to make a living that doesn’t involve criminal activity.

3. They aren’t “providing a service”, they are money-hungry lazy ass people.

4. All of this does not apply to the sex-trafficking victims that many of you are hiring. They are truly victims.

5. For those of you who are married - your wives will eventually catch you, you idiots. And often they know the truth about everything and everyone so beware.

Going out in a blaze of glory...

Sean, The Irish Warrior
Boy, I’m sure glad you posted this. I’ve been hobbying non-stop since 1979, and never suspected any of this.

1. Prostitutes/hookers/whores/whatever you want to call them are not “providers”. They are criminals.

2. These women claim to be fun, well-educated, girls-next-door, sophisticated, elegant, etc. etc. etc. In reality they are (from what I’ve seen) junkies, thieves, drunks, trailer trash, and losers with multiple divorces that apparently have no way to make a living that doesn’t involve criminal activity.

4. All of this does not apply to the sex-trafficking victims that many of you are hiring. They are truly victims.

5. For those of you who are married - your wives will eventually catch you, you idiots. And often they know the truth about everything and everyone so beware.

Sean, The Irish Warrior Originally Posted by IrishWarrior
Especially the wives that are providing on the side.
  • motor
  • 08-05-2019, 07:19 PM

Sean, The Irish Warrior Originally Posted by IrishWarrior
Maybe, no you really should find another hobby
I’m not a hobbyist, you dumb fucks.
Yeah, and they wont let you pee in their butts!
Than why are you on this site?
Double post ..
OP needs so fun from in Trail Park .
When You Say These Women , WE Women Are Not All The Same so don't put us in as ..

2. These women claim to be fun( very fun), well-educated ( I don't clam to be WELL Educated), girls-next-door( for sure not the girl next door), sophisticated ( Some), elegant( always), etc. etc. etc. In reality they are (from what I’ve seen) (junkies Nope, thieves Not, drunks Not, trailer trash Live in a house, and losers with multiple divorces(only 1) that apparently have no way to make a living that doesn’t involve criminal activity.Yes I make money but I'm not a criminal
  • Go4it
  • 08-05-2019, 08:39 PM
I wonder if his therapist advised him to vent his frustrations in order to make himself feel better or if it was his spiritual advisor who told him to go out among the heathen and raise their awareness of their sins.

Either that or the trolls are having a contest..
God made him do it ..
This site has been dying a slow death and so the trolls have to stir the drama shit pot that is Eccie. Without threads like and trolling by the dick clique, this site would be a ghost town.
You should do better research and not lump all the ladies together.

You're correct, there are a lot of lazy ladies, thieves, drunks and so on; but, that is true in every walk of life.

There are a lot of ladies that take pride in what they do, value the friendships that are created and work hard to run their business in a professional manner.

Personally~
I'm not a junkie, nor am I a drunk. I am not trailer trash (not that there is anything wrong with living in a trailer or in a trailer park), I am not a thief, I've not had multiple divorces.

I am sane, I am a hard worker, I am an independent business owner, I pay my taxes, I am educated and continue to go to school to expand my knowledge and above all, I am doing this of my own free will.
This site has been dying a slow death and so the trolls have to stir the drama shit pot that is Eccie. Without threads like and trolling by the dick clique, this site would be a ghost town. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
Don’t forget to include you constantly bitching about the dick clique at every turn.
100%
You should do better research and not lump all the ladies together.

You're correct, there are a lot of lazy ladies, thieves, drunks and so on; but, that is true in every walk of life.

There are a lot of ladies that take pride in what they do, value the friendships that are created and work hard to run their business in a professional manner.

Personally~
I'm not a junkie, nor am I a drunk. I am not trailer trash (not that there is anything wrong with living in a trailer or in a trailer park), I am not a thief, I've not had multiple divorces.

I am sane, I am a hard worker, I am an independent business owner, I pay my taxes, I am educated and continue to go to school to expand my knowledge and above all, I am doing this of my own free will. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn