URL / Website: https://dallas.rubratings.com/145346
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Arlington
Activities: A massage with her nude ;c
Hair Length and Color: Vert dark brunette, shoulder length. Very smooth
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5'3 does sound right. Her face is meh, but damn her body is hot as f--. Her pics are very accurate. Extremely hot girl. She is very dull personality wise from my observation, but that wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing in of itself. The fact that what she wants to provide is dull as hell that is

When I say hot I mean high tier kind of hot. She is closer to a teen than a girl in her 20s.
Recommendation: No
Hmmm

interesting tale, but I got little out of it.
Roaming? L1?
Two sessions where she bullshitted around with no/crappy service and still got paid. Hah. Twice!an expensive lesson. 2cents. Avoid at all costs.
Thanks for the 4-11. Plenty of other hot providers with personality and a desire to please
Why do all the low-lifes always feel disrespected?
Her wig drove me batty..Ugh
I left a comment on the first review after the same experience. Chick even asked for a tip ha
There is no one hot enough for me to ever put up with her crap. Good Lord
Too many fish in the sea and too many that know how to deliver to expectations. I can only imagine why her behavior is the way it is and want nothing to do with that.
You said she is white but she says that she is Cuban Puerto Rican. Was it that hard for you to tell if she is Hispanic or not???
You said she is white but she says that she is Cuban Puerto Rican. Was it that hard for you to tell if she is Hispanic or not??? Originally Posted by Mental AtrraXXXion
She is mixed. Shes hispanic and white mixed. You can see her pics for yourself. Face included. Her skin is way to white to be pure latino. Her skin is as white as any one else. You can tell by her face she is part latino. Insanely hot girl.
She is mixed. Shes hispanic and white mixed. You can see her pics for yourself. Face included. Her skin is way to white to be pure latino. Her skin is as white as any one else. You can tell by her face she is part latino. Insanely hot girl. Originally Posted by gary oak
Ok. I did a double take and a double read. Missed it the first time. Thank you for the clarification. Yes she is a hot little something!