Experienced Greekers

I have a question for the men and women who have experienced greek before....... I was wondering what is the best solution for me and my first time experiencing it? I have been told vaseline but will it really get it moist and easy to slide in?
hell NO, dont use vaseline.......water based or silicone based lubes only.......and you will need to prep yourself as well..............Good Luck and have fun
You shouldn't use Vaseline or any other petroleum based lubricants with condoms as it will degrade the latex and possibly cause it to fail.

Everybody brags on this lubricant http://gunoil.com/ but I have never tried it.

For your first time you need somebody that will be gentle and go at your pace. In other words no smash and dash guys.
So, a whole lot of water based lube will do the job? I already have in mind that the first guy will have to be someone is experienced in this category because I dont think i will be able to handle the pounding. Thanks guys for the advice
Ms. Athena did it hurt really bad?
So, a whole lot of water based lube will do the job? I already have in mind that the first guy will have to be someone is experienced in this category because I dont think i will be able to handle the pounding. Thanks guys for the advice Originally Posted by Super Head 713
I suggest Eccie Addict or DickemDown or SoulmanIke they're known for being gentle and will go slow you won't even know they're back there.
Stay the hell away from petroleum jellies for sure! Bad news all the way around there..... gun oil is one of the more popular and well liked.... can't go wrong there..... Prep is key! If the guy knows what he's doing he will take his time to..... I have always found that if you can get a nut just before hand that will help a bit too as it will help you relax a bit more.....

Good luck!

JaD
I suggest Eccie Addict or DickemDown or SoulmanIke they're known for being gentle and will go slow you won't even know they're back there. Originally Posted by carkido45
GET A NUT BEFORE I START? L0L ANY OTHER SUGGESTIONS
Lol I also heard that they will mess some stuff up

I suggest Eccie Addict or DickemDown or SoulmanIke they're known for being gentle and will go slow you won't even know they're back there. Originally Posted by carkido45
I have always found that if you can get a nut just before hand that will help a bit too as it will help you relax a bit Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude

Hell no! That makes it so much worse. At that point that whole area is so sensitive to the touch.

As for lube just stick to KY jelly. The good old school stuff that is thick. It really sticks to the comdom and to your ass. Wheneven I use a thin lube (like gun oil or astro glide) I have to keep re-applying it, but that never happens with the KY. I use astroguide for sex but it does not work worth a damn for anal.

Oh and you should use about as much lube on the condom and your ass as you do when you put conditioner in your hair.

Also only let the guy stick the head in at first, the rest of his dick should take a few minutes just to slide in. It must be done very slowly and you must be relaxed. Doggie is the ONLY postion I would say anal should be done in for a newbie.
  • Satin
  • 01-19-2012, 07:12 PM
I love this thread....women talking about how to get "Greeked".... Lol
I love this thread....women talking about how to get "Greeked".... Lol Originally Posted by Satin
Lol I also heard that they will mess some stuff up Originally Posted by Super Head 713
Naw they're perfect for you their wieners are only this big
Lol perfect answer

Naw they're perfect for you their wieners are only this big
Originally Posted by carkido45