no blacks allowed

This might piss some providers off but oh well . What is up with i dont see blacks. Your choice and your time but let me give you some info. Most profes blacks who visit this site have integrated and for those pimps you should see them a mile away. I just feel it is shortsi to ignore thirty percent of the population. Most of u s just want to have fin likwe our white counterparts. As far as safe please google serial killers and you will see most are white with the exception of those craz guys who wasted tanks of gas driving around shoo people. We are normal i wont hurt you and please dont hurt me.something to consider. Now if u are reall rascist that's fine just say so
Sorry about typos. On my phone
Do you also have a NCA policy? That would make much more sense.
Makes great sense just a taboo subject.really i dont care because most providers who put that i ignore. Just curious
Bottom line is this isnt the 60's.
Maybe im a newbie but not to rascism black girls post i love whiteboys and everybody else mi ght post i dont see black men. I simpl call bs. A woman can see who she wants i just want people to think. But i do have a valid point. To all you providers who dont see black clients stay in the sark ages where eccie didnt exist and you couldn't vote. To those who do thanks for being objective
Nice caricature of you
But i wouldn't want to be rascist.
This might piss some providers off but oh well . What is up with i dont see blacks. Your choice and your time but let me give you some info. Most profes blacks who visit this site have integrated and for those pimps you should see them a mile away. I just feel it is shortsi to ignore thirty percent of the population. Most of u s just want to have fin likwe our white counterparts. As far as safe please google serial killers and you will see most are white with the exception of those craz guys who wasted tanks of gas driving around shoo people. We are normal i wont hurt you and please dont hurt me.something to consider. Now if u are reall rascist that's fine just say so Originally Posted by lilton corner
Lets see you say that not a blacks are bad.. fair enough.. yet you go on to point out that most serial killers are white..... interesting.. most prisons are filled with blacks and people whose skin color is different than white. Most gangs are black or hispanic in nature.

If you do not want to waste time and gas driving around, when you speak to a lady, tell her your skin color if she does not post any NBA policies... if she does not tell you over the phone and you get there and changes her mind.. post THAT .

But back to your claim all serial killers... serial killers do not get you hooked on drugs or beat you if you do not perform and earn them money.... they just kill you.. they do not discriminate.

so before you say a certain type of criminal is a white or any color please understand that crime has no color distinction...but the hooligan / thug criminals have been black in color
....and it starts
This is just a guess, but I bet NONE of the ladies with a NBA policy will change their mind based on the OP post, but some of the ladies without a NBA policy may just not want to see the OP based on his posts.
Jeez, beating a dead horse !! It's a woman's body - her choice who she wants to see or doesnt want to see. as simple as that. This is not an interview or a job selection process. So, saying it is racist because of her NBA policy - I guess some folks just want to stir up some s*it .

Allowing a man to feel you all over and have sex with you is an intimate moment and a woman's wishes must be respected. All this talk of racism sounds so stupid. Obama didnt win just b'cos only blacks voted for him. If that was the case, he would have been hammered in the elections. So , 95% of AA's voted for Obama - so, is that not prejudice ?? See, how stupid the argument gets.

OP, get over it dude. Be a man and go see someone that sees AA's, have a great time ,post a review and enjoy life .
This topic has been beat to death and in the end nothing changes you get the same results. Next time do some research.

Their body their choice on who they see, our money our choice on who we see. The end.