Dinner Before or After

This Is for all The Ladies Out There. I would just Like to Hear Your Opinion on This Subject. If a Guy Wants to Take You Out for Dinner, Would You Like it To Be Before of After ? Or do You see This as Socializing and Are Not Into It. I Appreciate Your Honesty.
I've always treated the hobby like I do in my real life dating world. I can't think of a better way of getting to know someone than having dinner before any romance. Takes away all of the nervousness.
I like to play before dinner.... Especially with my older clients. Reason being; when you start to digest your food, your body sends extra blood to your stomach and diverts it away from your manhood!
  • fawn
  • 09-07-2012, 06:19 AM
I prefer afterwards because I don't want anything weighing us down and making our bodies get sluggish and keeping us from having a good time because we are to full...
  • hd
  • 09-07-2012, 06:25 AM
Fawn, you should have said something sooner, we could have microwaved the BIG MAC after we were done?
Yes I prefer diner after too
Before session for me.

I want to look my best for a date.. and trust me, I am not too cute after rolling around and jumping and flipping and thrusting......... Got a little carried away.
Okay, this is going to be gross but...activity on a full stomach usually involves some belching. Nothing like a fragrant burped in the middle of things to kill a mood. I haven't had it happen, and id prefer not to. That's why I provide light snacks for any visiting ladies. If theyd like something more substantail, afterwards is better imo.
I am in total agreement with Ms. Foster. I prefer a light dinner first and then it's on for dessert back at my place! MMMMmmmm GOOD!!
Before session for me.

I want to look my best for a date.. and trust me, I am not too cute after rolling around and jumping and flipping and thrusting......... Got a little carried away. Originally Posted by Reese Foster
I thought we decided fucking first was best plan... Or is it just my belching during DATY and farting while fucking???
I thought we decided fucking first... Or is it just my belching during DATY and farting while fucking??? Originally Posted by mtabsw

It was the snoring... you know you can't stay awake on a full stomach and besides, you don't care how crazy I look after we play
Dinner after playtime is preferable.

My experience with dinner before playtime is that it results in lack of blood flow to lil Luca, breaking wind, (by her, yes, it really happened), burping, the need to brush teeth or gargle, again.

And, I'm usually starving after a good romp in the boudoir.
It was the snoring... you know you can't stay awake on a full stomach and besides, you don't care how crazy I look after we play Originally Posted by Reese Foster
Busted again... And you're right - I don't care but your "freshly fucked" look has always been my favorite view.
I love dinners but I do perfer before! I get really wild have sex hair with half my hair frizzy and scrunched to the side and the other half straight and frizzy and honestly I have gone to the mirror after and was like "whhooo buddy" It would take me another 30-45 mins to get ready again lol! And I have never bleched or farted afterwards!

I enjoy dinner dates, I appreciate the gentlemens time and company and the generosity of the dinner itself!!!
Bunch of girls worried about their hair after a session ... There are these new fangled things called combs and brushes. Or put your hair in the pony tail.