Concerning My "No" Review From Phrodo

Phrodo came to my apartment for our appointment. He stated he had had a half a bottle of wine at the lounge he had just came from as we carried on a little conversation before we started our session. He smelled strongly of alcohol and I only hoped I was wrong about where I knew this was going. We agreed on 20 minutes for his donation and then we began. With failed efforts on his part, our time had run up and he seemed upset that he wasn't content before he left. I had more appointments lined up and I truly felt sorry for not being able to spend more time with him. He kept making little remarks such as, "Your ad is misleading. It says 'Come see how I got my name' " and " Well, you've already got my money now", which is the one thing I can't stand to hear. I'm not in this just for the money, but I love what I do and I try to please everyone. This unfortunately doesn't happen so I called him after he left to apologize and I told him that if he'd like to come back the next day that we'd continue our session.
He said we would see and then thanked me for calling back. I made an offer I didn't have to make to assure he was content, but it was his decision not to take it.
Second "loosened up" hobbyist thread in a week. Wassup, dudes?
  • S-Man
  • 09-07-2012, 01:07 PM
He smelled strongly of alcohol and I only hoped I was wrong about where I knew this was going. Originally Posted by AnnaAddictive
So he had driven to and from your place while intoxicated?
As is customary, the review and rebuttal have been closed. Each has had his/her say. The rest of us were not there.

Torito