Just saw this link... Be careful out there.

Link removed by staff
Nice... And they're talking about more than one AMP, too.
Whoa boy....Feds involved too. Be very careful.
Yea, by now, your either clear or your asshole will be very busy in the near furure. Enjoy a good sweat for the next few weeks. Thats about all you can do now.
yikes

Dallas Morning News reports: "The investigation dates to at least May 2011 when Quyen Thuc Ha, the operator of the two spas, called a Dallas police detective on his desk phone, police said. From the beginning of the investigation, Ha believed a monthly fee of $2,500 that he was paying the detective was in exchange for the officer to protect his two brothels from police action, the documents said.

But the meetings Ha had with the detective were recorded and the cash was “logged into evidence at the Federal Bureau of Investigation,” the documents said."

Hard to beat that.
Link removed by staff
Thread already going in Coed...
If there's more arrests coming and the FED's involved then there is something more big in the background that is yet to unfold! ijs...
Its all about bribery, not prostitution.
I stay away from amps. Risk vs reward potential just isn't worth it.
Two of the ones listed in the Morning News today only offered HJ's as far as I know. There has to be something more sinister than a touchy feely massage.

Bribery and illegal immigration are two suggestions.
It's bound to happen to all of them it's just a matter of when. Who knows what "flower delvery" van is in the parking lot taking pics and vids of you and your lic plate #? Unfortunately, I love them!
It appears most all will go down. Apparently they are tying together quite the organized effort to conduct an illegal enterprise. The problem was, business in the US isn't conducted like it is in Asia. Attempted bribery for LE protection? Really?

I think as they tie the string from one AMP to the other, the whole house of cards will fall. And then they will go after who is left standing. The days of being in the face of the man will probably end. The BP ads were overdone, opening next to family restaurants, etc. is questionable.

If this illegal enterprise survives, it will move back underground, run down house in a poor neighborhood where nobody cares or pays attention. Discreet ads in adult rags where the strip clubs advertise.

I've lived in many major US cities and never saw the proliferation of these businesses as I have in Dallas.

Whether you guys like it or not, what was happening is illegal...and that never lasts forever.