Guys: Have you reduced your hobbying because of construction on 820 North?

I've read a lot of comments in reviews about how bad traffic is in the 820/North Beach area. So I thought I'd put it the question out and see what sort of responses we get.
The last girl I saw in that area was Sweet Sexy Valerie a few months ago and it was a major pain in the ass to get to her incall. I used to get regular BNGs with Bailey Boobs (what happened to her?) over in that area but I've given up until some of the construction is finished.

The one good thing is that because of the traffic and accidents, the cops are too busy to go snooping around.
Don't even know where that is.
Congress has reduced my hobbying!
635 has me wanting too stop providing. Just kidding yall. But 635 is really bad.
The area around 820 and Beach is horrible. No quick way in or out. I don't hobby in those ho-tells because it takes way too much time to get out. That raises red flags at home.

I wonder if there would be a quickie way if I were to run up Preston......
It's not as bad as the mid-cities and closer to home. I also try to hobby after 10 am but get done before rush hour starts! Sure it can be bad, but to me it seems like road construction is everywhere right now.
Yes - used to see a couple of ladies in Keller and further west. All off the list based on ridiculous construction.

To Tiffs point I avoid 635 like the plague for all things. Good news is that bush usually provides an alternate route and I have not removed any ladies from the list based on that!
Last provider I saw in that area was Aleisha. Well worth it; you won't even notice the construction on the way back.
Ok, I went twice to that area this week and it absolutely BLOWS. And that is an understatement. Can't imagine a worse area. Good thing is I saw three very sexy, beautiful ladies (Lola, CC, and Jade/Ashlynn Leigh/Kaylee Kennedy) and had a great time. Did not mind the ride back - which also sucked but I was in a daze. But the stress to get there was high - I was 45 minutes late for one appointment. I don't even understand why it's such a hotbed for providers. The area doesn't seem particularly active or busy.

All that said, I will continue seeing Lola wherever she provides. I really want to see both Jade and CC again, an Aleisha is on my list.
The results are something like what I expected. I had a reason for asking, so I'll throw this out: Just 20 minutes away, counterclockwise around 820 and unfettered by construction issues, lies the little bedroom community of Benbrook, which has a Best Western, a Motel 6, and the Benbrook Inn and Suites (at least one room has a hot tub, as I learned from Bluesgirl once a long time ago), and a police force that's too busy writing traffic tickets to worry much about the hobby, so long as you don't draw attention to yourself.

A couple of miles further counterclockwise are a couple of satisfactory extended-stay motels on Bryant Irvin, and another one between Hulen and Bryant Irvin next to the NTB and Hooters. There's some construction going on in the area, but so far it's not an inconvenience at all.

Just sayin' that if the traffic situation in north Fort Worth is cutting into hobby activities, for some, SW Fort Worth might be at least a temporary relocation prospect.