Caution to providers

• Gbfsl
  • 01-24-2014, 01:31 PM
Just a note to providers that a hobbiest going by ChuckDallas posted a review about having BBFS with a provider. I then read where he was with a provider who was one of my favorites. I am now hesitant to see this person again as she gave BBBJ to ChuckDallas who is having BBFS with another provider. Makes me very nervous
if you are nervous...or just dont have a good "gut feeling" dont do it.
If that makes you nervous Gb you need to find a new hobby, happens more than you think.. These girls have favorites, boyfriends, and sometimes get caught in the moment (IOP). Swimming with sharks is probably safer..js
If ur covered why would it matter, I for one have had plenty of unprotected sex back in my day!...
I dont care how great i am feeling, how good looking a man is or how much he would even offer I WOULD NEVER EVER EVER EVER DO BBF!!! That is unacceptable and puts everybody in the hobby in danger. Yes i understand bbf happens that is why i dont see just everybody. I dont see why anyone would want to do bbf while in the hobby anyway, i mean everyone realizes we all have sex with different people even outside the hobby. I like to play safe because the consequences of bieng careless are not nice and can be harmful. BBF WILL NEVER EVER BE ON MY MENU!!!
  • Gbfsl
  • 01-24-2014, 03:36 PM
I'm sure you are right. Guess it was just the first time I knew about it that troubled me. My intention was to just alert providers that if they see him maybe they tell him not to post a review or just to be aware of his posting because I am sure I am not the only one out there that maybe got a little nervous over this post and it might negatively affect them.
Just cause someone says they had bbfs with someone, doesn't make it true. But you gotta go with your gut.
That appears to be a BS review.
First of all, please don't clutter the alerts forum posting about some innuendo found in a review. There is a note left by an ECCIE administrator, post #9 . Later on I quoted the same note on post #17. Namssa is waiting on a reply from the reviewer, but we are dealing with a multiple handles user, and the odds are high that the review could be embellished / bullshit.

There isn't a need to panic over this one. Having said that, you need to stop being naive about this playground. Protect yourself and forget the rest. You need concern yourself for #1, and not about some other drama that you see.
For one thing, condoms do not protect against everything and have been known to break.
If ur covered why would it matter, I for one have had plenty of unprotected sex back in my day!... Originally Posted by Boomstick
Just a note to providers that a hobbiest going by ChuckDallas posted a review about having BBFS with a provider. I then read where he was with a provider who was one of my favorites. I am now hesitant to see this person again as she gave BBBJ to ChuckDallas who is having BBFS with another provider. Makes me very nervous Originally Posted by Gbfsl
Do your research better. [ isabele preisle is a well known creampie slut] if you are that concern this hobby is not for you.
But every one is fuckin someone raw...especially hobbyists who get bbbj then fuck wifey.. .
Do your research better. [ isabele preisle is a well known creampie slut] if you are that concern this hobby is not for you. Originally Posted by walrusman
Now why would you say something like that Walrus..unless you know from experience??? I've seen Isabella before and there was no indication of such.
But 3 of the 7 girls you've seen are known for their BBQ
Now why would you say something like that Walrus..unless you know from experience??? I've seen Isabella before and there was no indication of such.
But 3 of the 7 girls you've seen are known for their BBQ Originally Posted by cush
So you've seen those 3 and know from experience or are you just doing what you're accusing him of doing!?
Just a note to providers that a hobbiest going by ChuckDallas posted a review about having BBFS with a provider. I then read where he was with a provider who was one of my favorites. I am now hesitant to see this person again as she gave BBBJ to ChuckDallas who is having BBFS with another provider. Makes me very nervous Originally Posted by Gbfsl
Why is this an alert to other providers? If I were to abide by this, I would have to blackball every hobbyist who is married! Especially the ones with children!

Also, why are you worried about someone's else's junk in someone else's yard? If you don't assume that the women here have multiple sexual partners (with or without protection), then this is not the place to play.

FYI - All the providers who have children have done BBFS with a creampie at some point of their lives. But that's not anyone's business, right?

Exactly.