Prices

Who comes up with the prices for these girls? Anywhere from 180 to 220 for a half hour. I’m sorry, but that’s absolutely nuts. Especially for an STG girl. I’ll stick with an Asian massage with extras. But I’m sorry the prices have just got effing ridiculous. OK my ran is over.
Who comes up with the prices for these girls? Anywhere from 180 to 220 for a half hour. I’m sorry, but that’s absolutely nuts. Especially for an STG girl. I’ll stick with an Asian massage with extras. But I’m sorry the prices have just got effing ridiculous. OK my ran is over. Originally Posted by reaper302
Try to get a confirmatiom photo from these STG girls! This site should be Skip The Fakes
Trust 1,000 $1,200 out of control who pays these prices?
The base price of premium provider of $3 has been around for 20yrs but some of those tryst rates - wtf ��
The ladies can ask anything they want. If they ask for $1,000/hour they'll get fewer takers. If they ask $200/hour they'll get way more action. If the girl that asks $1,000/hour gets 2 takers per week and the girl that asks $200/hour gets 10 takers per week - who did better??
Depends on who the better lovers were.. the $1000 dudes or the $200 dudes
^^^^

Lmao! True tho lol
The girl that gets 200 sure as hell isn't gonna get 1k .
While it’s absolutely true the market sets the prices, there is still a lot of GPS out there.

Which is why I hedge my bets with SB’s. I know it’s about 100/month on seeking for the membership, but it’s also saved me 100’s of dollars over time.

Once you find a couple of SB’s that you can fuck weekly for 200/meet with no clock watching, no BS and an unlimited menu, it also helps you think with the big head instead of the little head when you’re thinking of TOFTT on STG. As well as allowing you to treat yourself on a solid well established provider that may normally not be in your usual price range due to being able save up those hobby dollars from the SB fun.
But a part of the price issue is guys are throwing 300-500 @ providers when they are being seen for alot less.
This is also true.

GPS can only happen when guys allow it to.
I think a few things need to be considered. “Yesterday’s price isn’t today’s price” and certainly the rates from 5 years ago most likely won’t be the rates of today. “Everything costs more” is a common saying so apply that to the hobby. I’ve found guys hobby one of two main reasons: getting a variety of pussy, vs a casual stress-free “get a nut off”. So if you’re looking to poke jaw-dropping chicks you’re gonna have to drop more BUT if it’s a well known local high volume provider, there’s no reason to jump out the window and severely overpay but also don’t set your expectations too high.

Most guys also have no idea review sites exist so they simply go into hobbying blind.
I did a quick scan of Tryst the other day and there were 39 providers within 60 miles of Albany charging $500+ per hour. There is no way there are that many ladies asking that much if there are not a lot of guys paying that much.

Pussy is like anything else, it is worth what you are willing to pay for it. If you don't think it is worth that much, make an offer and then move on.

I think people are idiots to pay so much for a Tesla - but they sure sell a lot of Teslas and they really don't care what I think.
Remember that most of the tryst ladies are touring girls, either swatches of the Northeast or multistate or even national like Las Vegas or Miami but come to Albany for all the local excitement, and of course the NYC ladies who chàrge NYC rates. Touring providers usually significantly higher rates for all the fairly obvious reasons. Plus there are likely enuf successful businessment or
lawyers/lobbyists or government people with $ who don't mind paying tryst donations