Pittsburgh and the Ohio valley

Grateful to have my extended family back. I hope some of the wonderful women I have yet to have the good fortune to meet find their way back. Hopefully eccie will be able to get the Pittsburgh forum going in the near future.
It would be a welcomed addition!!
A Pittsburgh forum here would be great. Bunch of morons running that Indy board
That board is to keep the drama to a minimal. They must not have many moderators there I had posts show up 2 weeks later. Red Squares get lowest priority.
  • Dlh
  • 06-20-2018, 08:43 AM
I think pitt would be up faster if the rest of the state had half the active people we do!
Fuck I miss the Pittsburgh boards... Hopefully soon!
I tried TOS. Tried. Holy hell was that place ridiculous.
There's a LOT of adjustments to this place BUT your favorite forums will be back soon. There are a lot adjustments that need to made to every forum.
There's a LOT of adjustments to this place BUT your favorite forums will be back soon. There are a lot adjustments that need to made to every forum. Originally Posted by Road Lizard
I have to say, I feel sorry for you and biomed, who have been posting the same explanation many (hundreds of?) times.

I don't know what it is about people; I browsed here about a minute or two tops, and read several posts and mod answers about the state of the board, and never needed to ask these questions. Some people just aren't paying attention.

Cheers,

bcg
The site was put down for a long time. Nobody could post any reviews.

I am so glad they are back but then I get a message that I need to renew. I have like 31 reviews.

Just don't seem right if you know what I mean.

KRIEGHOFFK80
I was planning a trip to the Pittsburgh area and wanted info for a visit in that area. Guess I cant contact anyone there for help...correct?
Clear your box. It's full
Coming to the pittsburgh area on the 18th of july. I can travel from New Stanton to downtown. Can you help me get info to get hooked up while I'm there? Would be happy to return the favor here in Fl. I know my way around Orlando, Daytona Jacksonville and allin between. I am on USASG brecause ECCIE has not fired up here as of yet. Either way thanks. It;s been 4 years since I was back home, so I know nothing about whats going on. Looking for a relaxing BBBJ with a cim if possible. Someone that has a talent for that. Any help would be greatly appreciated.