HDS now has girls from AS?

After a long while not having any girls, HDS website now posts Crystal and Asa (beside another Victoria) that were on and apparently still are on AS page. Do these studios now work together?
This has been happening for a while. A lot of times they use a different name. Dia at HDS went immediately to AS as Latte

Daisy at HDS went immediately to AS as Lani
This has been happening for a while. A lot of times they use a different name. Dia at HDS went immediately to AS as Latte

Daisy at HDS went immediately to AS as Lani Originally Posted by Eliot_Spitzer
Thanks brother, you sure know your girls . Yeah, I mean girls come and go and sometimes switch places and that's normal. But for a studio to just float back and claim available girls from the same other competitor who still claims them as available on their site, I don't know if I've seen one. Wondering if they're sharing the girls now, just with different bookings.
I believe they are owned by the same people, that’s why when you get screened at one, you’re automatically good to go at the other.
Thanks brother, you sure know your girls . Yeah, I mean girls come and go and sometimes switch places and that's normal. But for a studio to just float back and claim available girls from the same other competitor who still claims them as available on their site, I don't know if I've seen one. Wondering if they're sharing the girls now, just with different bookings. Originally Posted by Boy Scout
I'm saying they've been sharing the same girls for years.
Lots of good intel in this thread, thank you brothers. Now I guess I gotta remember what studios have the same owners.
https://hotdreamselect.com/
Victoria looks familar.
Julie?
https://hotdreamselect.com/
Victoria looks familar.
Julie? Originally Posted by Kennylingus6977
Look carefully, looks like Asa in her 20s. (Victoria was also Asa’s name last year for a brief period of time). Hmmm
Think you are correct. Heard as and hds combined forces.
Most Asians are managed and shared for marketing.
The girls are 90% almost the same pool. Interchangeable rotational!

The agencies are different. Some are better than the others.

Some are piss poor shitty like HDS (known as offensive and abusive Booker/management combined with idiotic Owner and Promoters). No customer service and no loyalty to their best customers. AVOID !
Hds was dead a few years ago, the rebranded late last year with a new booker who was a lot nicer, but seems things hit the fan and the lady's before don't want to come back.
We'll see what happens.
I remember the HDS when they were in their prime, years ago. At that time other Asian studios were trying to copy them without much success.
Didn't Lovely and 1 other girl Amy there leave LA and go to GL because of the booker?