Doubles Expectations

Both guys and ladies...

Fellas:
I feel this is majority of every guys to do list. For those that have/do what are your expectations for a FIRST time session? I have read mixed thoughts what you think it will be like vs. how it actually is.

Ladies:
What are your expectations/thoughts for the session?
  • DSK
  • 05-21-2016, 10:00 AM
Both guys and ladies...

Fellas:
I feel this is majority of every guys to do list. For those that have/do what are your expectations for a FIRST time session? I have read mixed thoughts what you think it will be like vs. how it actually is.

Ladies:
What are your expectations/thoughts for the session? Originally Posted by gpedude
I find it works out the best when both girls are very hot, and are really into each other, though not to the point they ignore me!!
I've done about 15 Doubles/threesomes in the last year and a half. All but one was with ladies that I had seen at least one of the ladies by themselves prior. The second lady was always someone that the first had suggested and was comfortable or even very excited to play with. So at least one person in the threesome knew what worked for everyone involved.
Because of this, every threesome has been spectacular for me. I really enjoy the continuous attention and sometimes the voyeur side of me gets fed, watching the two ladies enjoy each other. The sexual energy of three just multiplies the fun.
participation other than watching.
I like the girls to play with each other a lot. I love to see girls kissing. For this the girls should obviously know each other or be into girls/each other.
I think the first double might be a little overwhelming for a guy. So many things you've dreamed about doing if you ever got the chance. It's like being a kid in a candy store.

It helps when girls are familiar with each other. It seems easier to get things to flow naturally. However, because this is your fantasy it is nice to know if there is something special that you are looking to happen, like to watch girl on girl, strap on play, or just being the center of attention. For the first one, definitely schedule a 90min if possible. Time can fly by too quickly. There have been several times where I've been like "awe man, I'm not ready for it to end".
I think the first double might be a little overwhelming for a guy. So many things you've dreamed about doing if you ever got the chance. It's like being a kid in a candy store.

It helps when girls are familiar with each other. It seems easier to get things to flow naturally. However, because this is your fantasy it is nice to know if there is something special that you are looking to happen, like to watch girl on girl, strap on play, or just being the center of attention. For the first one, definitely schedule a 90min if possible. Time can fly by too quickly. There have been several times where I've been like "awe man, I'm not ready for it to end". Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
I agree with your post and just to add my .2 cents to it, I think that it also help when a client is just familiar with both ladies as well as the ladies are with each other. I yet to have a double session with any eccie providers, but for my first, that's just something I looking for, whenever the time comes, but that just my opinion.
I agree with your post and just to add my .2 cents to it, I think that it also help when a client is just familiar with both ladies as well as the ladies are with each other. I yet to have a double session with any eccie providers, but for my first, that's just something I looking for, whenever the time comes, but that just my opinion. Originally Posted by izzy32
Me and Cassandra I'm telling you
Me and Cassandra I'm telling you Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
I like the thought of that.
I have 3 points that have to be hit for me to deem it an amazing doubles session.
1 - I like to be up to the hilt in one lady, mouth or pussy, dealers choice. While the other lady takes the entirety of my balls into her mouth and sucks hard but not too hard.
2 - Having girl 1 eat girl 2 out while I fuck her from behind, every time I thrust it pushes her face in until she is getting here eyebrows wet. Conversely having a girl with a strapon fuck the other one who is blowing me at the time.
3 - And the obligatory double blow job. Preferably going from one mouth to the other and kissing each other around and on top of my dick while I use my fingers on their pussies.

Hit those three and I will probably call you again tomorrow. And the day after, and probably buy you a Christmas present.
Laura Lynn definitely knows what she is talking about.
I've only had the pleasure of photographing them, but Dallas Bella and Selena51 should rate consideratin:

Me and Cassandra I'm telling you Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Cassandra who, JJ ?
Cassandra lamore
My most important consideration is for everyone to be involved The Entire Time. Nothing's worse than seeing one of the ladies clear across the room waiting her turn or checking her cellphone. Lol I think that since doubles generally cost double, everyone should be busy doing something sexual until we are all satisfied.