Review: Classy Teri is in a class ALL HER OWN!!!!!

Date: 8/21/11
Provider: Classyteri
Phone: 405-305-2132
Email Address: -
URL / Website: http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=88803
City: Gulfport
State: Mississippi
Address: My Hotel in Gulfport
Appointment Type: Outcall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: HI HOW YA DOING!, Hugs, Very Intriguing Conversation (thought I had known her for years!), Fondling, hj, BBBJ!, 69!, Fondling, DATY (compliments!), hj, aplay, BBBJ2C!, hj, BBBJ!, Very Nice Conversion (with smoke break 4 me), hj, BBBJ!, Cowgirl!, Mish!, DOGGIE (her fave)!, Roll over and play dead after that for me! More Conversation and a couple of Hugs.
Session Length: 1hr (+)
Fee: ECCIE Sun. fun rate
Hair Length and Color: brownish blonde just below neck/shoulders, perfect hand full when looking down
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She is about 5'4", 115lbs, very nice B's, excellent butt and a small waist. Has nice tat's, more than 5 or 6+ (not a turnoff for me). Very nice small frame Woman that has found her way from other places to South, MS.
I will agree with another post that says she is a "cross between a MILF, and the neighbors fine wife. You would never mistake Teri for a Country Club Bimbo, or the Look at me I'm a soccer Mom.... Teri looks Real" This lady is the real deal, "Teri is on my Golden List"
Recommendation: Yes
Hey Rider:

Sorry I had to reject your review - check your PMs for info about how to do acceptable reviews.

JaG