No more cast or stitches yeaaaaaa

Hey everyone, got cast and stitches out all most look brand new. I am super excited I was starting to think they were torturing me and keeping them in longer lol I was on pain meds and desprate lol.
Now just have to go through the physical therapy crappo, but I am sure I'll get it done and hope for most recovery in hand.

Todays a great day and hope ya'lls was too. Was starting to miss myself, I am glad its done.
Thanks to all my special peeps that helped me out durning this, I am so appreciative and greatful.
Glad you're felling better! ThreAD lol
Should I add, "stay safe".

Hey everyone, got cast and stitches out all most look brand new. I am super excited I was starting to think they were torturing me and keeping them in longer lol I was on pain meds and desprate lol.
Now just have to go through the physical therapy crappo, but I am sure I'll get it done and hope for most recovery in hand.

Todays a great day and hope ya'lls was too. Was starting to miss myself, I am glad its done.
Thanks to all my special peeps that helped me out durning this, I am so appreciative and greatful. Originally Posted by shayla84
HA!!!! safe is not in my vocab lately lol I have learned that I am short and next time I need something hung high, I will just wait until a tall person comes around lol I figure I will just bubble wrap my house and not only will that keep me safe, it would be fun to play with. But enjoying my arm again only thing is now I have brozing issues lol some of arm is really white compared to other parts lol A day in my life would keep everyone intrigued lol
Glad you are doing better sweetheart. If you need anything I'm not that far from you and more than happy to help out. ;-)
Im glad your pleasuring hand is better
Glad to hear you're well on the road to recovery! :-)