STILL LOOKING "Im old, overweight, have no male goods to speak of so I make myself feel better picking on others thread"

But I gotta pocket full of cash so lets make this dash baby! Just not so fast cause my ass fat cant keep up
Now lets open the discussion on why exactly you are this way and what we can do to help aleviate your issues. Would you like to start with a pic of you SL? Just for the ones who have yet to see the pile?
Dont be mad at SL becuase no matter what you do you are still a MAN
Youre probably wearing panties right now huh? Better be careful hanging around my thread before youre labeled a queer faggot.

QUOTE=124rg;1054663116]Dont be mad at SL becuase no matter what you do you are still a MAN[/QUOTE]
no i am proud to be a MAN there you little nancy i dont wear no underwear.
Im a lil nancy, youre a big dick, cant we all get along here? So which is it, lil nancy or MAN? Seems hard to be both.

QUOTE=124rg;1054663142]no i am proud to be a MAN there you little nancy i dont wear no underwear.[/QUOTE]
You creep me out
Awesome! So dont you owe me a lil cash or something? I mean the freak shows gotta get paid too. .

You creep me out Originally Posted by 124rg
Wise up, this is not the way to go. You are just digging a deeper hole for yourself.

What are you trying to accomplish? These never end well.

But I gotta pocket full of cash so lets make this dash baby! Just not so fast cause my ass fat cant keep up Originally Posted by RocKin BraNdy
Wise up, this is not the way to go. You are just digging a deeper hole for yourself.

What are you trying to accomplish? These never end well. Originally Posted by Pflugerbill
Agreed!

RB
Your sig is tff

Sweet, sexy and petite, let me be your POST-op TS treat tonight! Yes I have a vag and it looks/works fan-fuckin-tastic! Ain't the lab grown stuff always the bomb

But seriously ...it ain't the lab grown stuff lol is it detachable or Iron on
Awesome! So dont you owe me a lil cash or something? I mean the freak shows gotta get paid too. . Originally Posted by RocKin BraNdy
Brandy please don't go down this path. You are only setting yourself up for a big pile on of drama. Unless that is what you like.

Welcome.Hope you have fun and best of luck and a happy new year.
If ya cant beat em join em right? Therws nothing that could be said here anymore to hurt my feelings i know that. I dont care, ive been alienated already, just gonna stick around for fun now.

QUOTE=Pflugerbill;1054663216]Wise up, this is not the way to go. You are just digging a deeper hole for yourself.

What are you trying to accomplish? These never end well.[/QUOTE]
If ya cant beat em join em right? Therws nothing that could be said here anymore to hurt my feelings i know that. I dont care, ive been alienated already, just gonna stick around for fun now.

QUOTE=Pflugerbill;1054663216]Wise up, this is not the way to go. You are just digging a deeper hole for yourself.

What are you trying to accomplish? These never end well. Originally Posted by RocKin BraNdy
[/QUOTE]

This kinda fun won't keep your pockets full of cash!!!
Ill make my cash, they have only convinced me honesty isnt always the best policy. Good work guys! Just remember, that next hot tight provider you see might not be so honest. I wonder what proportion of post ops are just sitting here keeping quiet. I aint the only one you can believe that, just the one that was honest, dont look a gift horse in the mouth next time! Youre only helping keep us quiet.

This kinda fun won't keep your pockets full of cash!!![/QUOTE]
Ill make my cash, they have only convinced me honesty isnt always the best policy. Good work guys! Just remember, that next hot tight provider you see might not be so honest. I wonder what proportion of post ops are just sitting here keeping quiet. I aint the only one you can believe that, just the one that was honest, dont look a gift horse in the mouth next time! You only ebcourage us to keep our mouths shut.

This kinda fun won't keep your pockets full of cash!!! Originally Posted by RocKin BraNdy
[/QUOTE]