Colder than a witch's titty

Why do people say that? No one can relate to it. Has anyone felt a witch's titty? Does your hand turn to ice? John says, "it's colder than a witch's titty!" And Steve says, "Now that's cold!" Has Steve had a lot of experience with naked witches?

And why is it only one titty? Is it traditionally the left or the right titty? Why isn't it, "it's colder than witches' titties"? Or do witches only have one titty? If witches are green, do their titties turn blue when it's cold?

I really need to google where that damn saying originated...

And I would've posted this in the Sandbox, but we ARE talking about titties, even though they may not be hobby-related titties. IJS.
Why do people say that? No one can relate to it. Has anyone felt a witch's titty? Does your hand turn to ice? John says, "it's colder than a witch's titty!" And Steve says, "Now that's cold!" Has Steve had a lot of experience with naked witches?

And why is it only one titty? Is it traditionally the left or the right titty? Why isn't it, "it's colder than witches' titties"? Or do witches only have one titty? If witches are green, do their titties turn blue when it's cold?

I really need to google where that damn saying originated...

And I would've posted this in the Sandbox, but we ARE talking about titties, even though they may not be hobby-related titties. IJS. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
...in a brass bra !!
Oh Knotty, I knew I could count on you
At the risk of correcting you... it's:

Colder than a witches tit in a snowman's mouth

There are others...

1) Colder than a hookers heart

2) Colder than step mothers kiss

3) It's so cold I saw a robin tying a noose with a worm

4) It's so cold I'm putting shit in the freezer to keep it warm.

5) I just looked at the thermometer outside... it said YOUR FUCKED!

I am going to suppose ? A hypothesis speaking as it were ... A witch rides her broom , fast , bent over the broom stick with the wind in her Blouse causing (raised nipples) - cold titties (Yes Plural) ... there you have it Colder than a witches Titty (S)
My mom used to always say "Its colder than Dick's hat band" whatever the heck thats supposed to mean lol
It is the left tit that is over her cold heart.
Also it is colder than a well diggers ass.
Colder than an Eskimo's lunch bucket.
My nipples have been rock hard for two days straight...

uh oh am I the witch?
Not witch. You are The White Queen. Kinda has a sinister sound to it though!
My nipples have been rock hard for two days straight...

uh oh am I the witch? Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
Look on tha brite side, l'il queenie. If'n y'all gots a pair o' diamond cutters on tha tips o' yer chi-chi's, y'all ain't ne'er gots ta worry 'bout sum sweet-talkin' sumbitch slippin' ya a cubic ziconia and callin' it a diamond. Ya can check ta see if'n tha rock holds up yer own sweet-ass self without spendin' the buckerolas an' goin' ta see a jeweler fer verifamication.
Ok, so far MetalSmith has the best explanation. Thanks for sharing!!
ok,

claire, I always thought I was a little OCD buy you might just be over thinking it, but if find the answer tell us

SL, keep them coming. I've only heard of a few of them, never the witch and snowman before very funny.

Nikki, why does that not surprise me one bit! haha
my dad told me "if you put your tongue on a witches tit in the winter, it will stick to it".
I triple dawg dare ya !!!
I think witches are like the undead! Thus not 98.6! Not sure why anyone's grabbing their titties though?

Unless it's Glinda the good witch? I'd bend her over in a heartbeat!