no new showcases

• Trey
  • 10-13-2010, 07:20 AM
Been like a week no new tail, can't be that slow.
Sometimes you gotta recycle tail, trey. It's good for the earth.
  • Trey
  • 10-14-2010, 07:25 AM
Yeah but no new girls have posted a show case in this long? None from Dallas none here, none from anyplace.
when you browse by metro location, how are they sorted? New showcase would show up first?

Also it would be great if the site show person (or just provider) last login date to the site so we know which ones are active. So I don't waste my time contacting ladies that are not reading their emails or answering their phone. Just a recommendation to staff.
  • Trey
  • 10-14-2010, 10:50 AM
what I am talking about is to the left of the screen when new girls make a showcase for the first time it shows up there in that block of 15 pics, but nothing new for a bit just wondering if it was down or truly is it so slow not one new girl has made a showcase in over a week. Its really not a big deal I was just wondering.

you can tell how long its been since a girl (or for that matter anyone) has logged on by checking the user profile it will tell you the last activity.
Thanks Trey. I was thinking it must be somewhere but overlooked it.
you can tell how long its been since a girl (or for that matter anyone) has logged on by checking the user profile it will tell you the last activity. Originally Posted by trey
A related question:

Why does Jemma Martin's showcase (#2604) not show up at all in the browse by location option? It does appear in the list for the search option, but I haven't seen it come through the new showcases either.
Jemma lists her location as Pearland not Houston, that's why it will not show in metro search for Houston
Thanks for looking into this. Perhaps a bit more info will better illustrate my example using Jemma (admitting of course that I like looking at that showcase).

Using the browse option and Texas-Houston as the metro location I get 140 showcases, but do not see Jemma. Using the search option and only selecting one item to filter on (Metro location - Texas-Houston) I get a listing of 127 showcases and Jemma is included. I notice that Ava Love showed up in the search list about five times which is just flat out wrong.

Something seems broken and I don't think it's Jemma's input of Pearland.
  • Mokoa
  • 10-16-2010, 11:04 PM
when you browse by metro location, how are they sorted? New showcase would show up first? Originally Posted by futile
Within the metro location they are sorted in ascending sequence by handle.
  • PSD
  • 10-16-2010, 11:10 PM
The new showcase feature is definitely broken. No updates for a couple weeks? Right!

PSD
  • Trey
  • 10-18-2010, 09:28 AM
The new showcase feature is definitely broken. No updates for a couple weeks? Right!

PSD Originally Posted by PSD
It's broken or something, for sure. Maybe one of the mode will chime in with an answer. Going on three weeks or more. I bet the girls that are stuck on there like it I would that's some great advertising.
My name is Giovanni I been trying to create a new showcase and i been having alot of trouble with it however i do advertise with erosguide.com im pretty sure there is a link on here and im located in the VIP section fellas check me out....thanks
xoxo Cece