Taking One For The Team

I have been a provider for a couple of years and I use various ways to market myself. I have never ripped anyone off, I am on time, I give good service, and I keep my photos up to date. My clients have told me that I look better in person and that my photos do not do me justice.
The advertisements that I use are Eros, backpage, other review boards besides eccie, and I even used craigslist until the erotic services was shut down.
Reviews can be a great marketing tool for a lady.
When a guy takes one for the team and is successful everybody beats their chest and applauds. When a guy takes one for the team and has a bad experience he not only trashes the lady but he trashes the website where he found her on. I seriously doubt that this same guy with the bad experience has tried every single lady who advertises on backpage and Eros. Yet he will trash that website and tell all his friends not to fool with it. Kind of reminds me of a broke man going into an expensive restaurant and complains about everything on the menu.
Taking one for the team is a game of Russian roulette. Getting ripped off is probably the least of your worries in this type of business. You could have gotten arrested; you could have been beaten up, or killed. There are some sick providers and sick hobbyists as well.
I would definitely say that a hobbyist who sees you is not taking one for the team.........ijs.
Kind of reminds me of a broke man going into an expensive restaurant and complains about everything on the menu. Originally Posted by mikkifine

LMAO..thanks for starting my Monday off right.
  • Trey
  • 11-28-2011, 09:53 AM
To continue the restaurant analogy many here they feel this site is that costly establishment. So when a guy goes to BP the burger king of sites and gets a bad meal, well they should've came to eccie the Ruth Chris of sites gotten a burger. If the meal was good a flock of duds will head out to that BP girl to try her out.

We are like penguin standing on an ice burge pushing one in to see if the killer whale is there to eat. If the one survives everyone else jumps in.
There are risks on both sides
Does she have a pimp / am I going to get robbed? etc.....

Will he beat me up and steal my stuff etc......the trend I see about bad providers is most post on BP and are fly by nights.. aka the ads are not up long and they go into gypsy mode.

As for the guys who are assholes.. most do not have a trackable profile on here or any other site... aka they can do their evil and get away with it. Unless the lady can post photos of him, his car, and license plate #'s assholes will be appear... when they cannot arrange a date, they have to try something different.

But risks are on both sides of the fence... guys get ripped off, ladies get roughed up so I would say its a 60/40 split.. with the ladies getting the worse end of the deal.
What Spirit says makes a lot of sense.

For what it is worth when I read MF's original post my first thought is that there are many Hobbyists (regardless of the activities being sought) that do not do their due diligence and do as much research as possible. TOFTT in my opinion means that there are no reviews anywhere or it has been a long time [add your definition] since the lady / establishment in question has been reviewed.

Unfortunately, there are many fine ladies that provide outstanding service but are not reviewed for a variety of reasons so when a review is posted that is not stellar, it slides the scale unfavorably for the Provider.

Of course, there is YMMV and that goes for both parties engaged in the session. Sometimes, it does not click for one or the other and that is just human nature.
LMAO..thanks for starting my Monday off right. Originally Posted by allofamber
Have a good day!
I have been a provider for a couple of years... Originally Posted by mikkifine
A couple???
If the gent claims he had a horrible time and the lady posts that she never saw him, it becomes a case of he said; she said. Unless there is a third neutral party witnessing the whole session it is hard to say who is lieing and who is telling the truth.

What Spirit says makes a lot of sense.

For what it is worth when I read MF's original post my first thought is that there are many Hobbyists (regardless of the activities being sought) that do not do their due diligence and do as much research as possible. TOFTT in my opinion means that there are no reviews anywhere or it has been a long time [add your definition] since the lady / establishment in question has been reviewed.

Unfortunately, there are many fine ladies that provide outstanding service but are not reviewed for a variety of reasons so when a review is posted that is not stellar, it slides the scale unfavorably for the Provider.

Of course, there is YMMV and that goes for both parties engaged in the session. Sometimes, it does not click for one or the other and that is just human nature. Originally Posted by Viq1970
1. I don't hold the website responsible for a bad TOFTT.

2. I do due diligence, and NEVER take just one review as gospel truth. But, it does take maybe 5 or 6 good reviews to offset one bad one. Everyone has a bad day... and it may the the dude and not the lady.

3. This is exactly why I like to find one lady that I like and keep seeing her for a while. By second or third visit, there is a comfort level so we can get on with business feeling at ease. First time is the most difficult.. at least for me. Why I don't ever see out of town ladies. And, unfortunately my "regular" retired/quit, so looking at reviews again.
I can be the third person watching the session. I like to watch.
Kinky, huh?! LOL!

I would rather not have anyone watching me. That is why the pets are in another room.

I can be the third person watching the session. I like to watch. Originally Posted by ZedX79
If you have a bad TOFFT you just have to live with it no matter which side you are on....it's part of the hobby.

We are like penguin standing on an ice burge pushing one in to see if the killer whale is there to eat. If the one survives everyone else jumps in. Originally Posted by trey
Now that's fucking funny and more true than most will admit....lol
  • romab
  • 11-28-2011, 09:26 PM
Boy does trey have it right. How many times have we seen flavor of the week light up when one or two good reviews post on a new provider. Not sure if penquins or coon dogs chasing female bitch in heat.

Miki posting a well thought out thread.... R
Thanks Romab. I see so much complaining about websites being a rip off, I felt a sense of obligation to state they are not. After all I do use those websites to make money and I am the real deal.