Question for the ladies, “Does size matter?”

My friend and I are in disagreement. Can ladies here or provider ladies here clarify our curiosity. Want to know what is preferred penis size and want to know if small dick is better than bid dick or vise versa. Did some research on Google and found out most of the girls prefer 8” but most of the magazine such as Men’s Health, Women’s magazine, etc. shows girls prefer 5” to 6”. I want to prove to my friend, most girls want 7” to 8”. Please comment and share some of your orgasmic or horror stories. Thanks.

Also ladies add your comments about girth (the thickness) if you can. I think that is also a very important factor.
LOL here we go again!!!
Looks like a matter of life and death.
it's how you wiggle the worm...lol
it's how you wiggle the worm...lol Originally Posted by DallasRain

"worm" - I guess she likes the smaller ones. ha
The only size that matters.....

I agree with you texasjohn. What a coincident…my wallet is exactly 7-3/4” long. Well I guess I’m not going to get any real scientific answers here. Well I think Johnson & Johnson needs to do an updated survey with today’s real time. I mean like our diet is different and our physical appearance is also different so therefore our anatomy is also different than 1960’s so things have changed. I just wanted to get the real info so I can make a point to my bud. That’s all.
Thanks for your input Dallas. By-the-way...very nice pics!
Thanks for your input Dallas. By-the-way...very nice pics! Originally Posted by jimmysixo

thanks!!

They say the way to a womans heart is thru a mans wallet! lol

{I like big ones/small ones/thick ones/thin ones/SOFT ONES/HARD ONES..........hell I am not picky,give em aLL TO ME!}
LOl We have this same post going just under a different title......should I cut and paste my response from that one onto this one................
  • Trey
  • 02-02-2012, 11:49 PM
thanks!!

They say the way to a womans heart is thru a mans wallet! lol

{I like big ones/small ones/thick ones/thin ones/SOFT ONES/HARD ONES..........hell I am not picky,give em aLL TO ME!} Originally Posted by DallasRain
Now let's not blow smoke all over the place, NO women likes SOFT DICK.

LOl We have this same post going just under a different title......should I cut and paste my response from that one onto this one................ Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
Yes you should. Save it for the next one as well.
I prefer smaller one but i can work with either
Oh I did not say I PREFER soft dick....BUT...... I can say that ia soft dick still tastes good and feels good in my mouth!!{lol}
Yes Ms. Athena can you do that...post your input that would help alot. Thanks.
I agree with Dallas!

I have had some guys with huge snakes and they had no clue what to do with it or acted as if they were the shit just because they had a big one... It takes more than a big dick just to please me!

I have also had guys with smaller than average who were great!

Im am in betwee gal I guess.. but really it's all about personality with me so the size is not what does it for me.