Dear Zollner

So are people in Sweden healthier or is the world panicking like a bunch of sheep? FB_IMG_1590404016965.jpg

It's worse than the flu for old people... Stanford just released a paper saying with all the new data fatality rate at .2%

So emperor Cuomo should be arrested and tried for murder for making nursing homes take covid patients thus killing hundreds if not thousands more... but all you want to do is cry about Trump....
Can you post a clickable link to the data source?

trump and his cronies running the CDC, CMS, and HHS would be on trial before Gov Cuomo.

"I just want to reiterate once again that the policy that the Department of Health put out was in line directly with the March 13 directive put out by (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) and (Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services) that read, and I quote, 'Nursing homes should admit any individuals from hospitals where Covid is present,'" said Secretary to the Governor Melissa DeRosa on Saturday during a briefing. "Not could, should ... that is President (Donald) Trump's CMS and CDC.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/23/polit...nts/index.html
Can you post a clickable link to the data source?

trump and his cronies running the CDC, CMS, and HHS would be on trial before Gov Cuomo.

"I just want to reiterate once again that the policy that the Department of Health put out was in line directly with the March 13 directive put out by (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) and (Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services) that read, and I quote, 'Nursing homes should admit any individuals from hospitals where Covid is present,'" said Secretary to the Governor Melissa DeRosa on Saturday during a briefing. "Not could, should ... that is President (Donald) Trump's CMS and CDC.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/23/polit...nts/index.html Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
did anyone say if the have it or not?????
Hahaha, CNN. Like you can post anything from any media channel and think it's not bias.

Convenient that the Governors can blame anything they did that didn't work out on the feds but take credit for what they did right.

Typical politics.

I wonder if in Italy, Spain, other places that were hit just as bad if they are all looking to blame their political leaders for themselves not paying attention.
Gotta get to know Lozzner . Whew

Hahaha, CNN. Like you can post anything from any media channel and think it's not bias.

Convenient that the Governors can blame anything they did that didn't work out on the feds but take credit for what they did right.

Typical politics.

I wonder if in Italy, Spain, other places that were hit just as bad if they are all looking to blame their political leaders for themselves not paying attention. Originally Posted by heavenlysparrow
Actually they are... Italy has actually brought up that they are thinking of leaving the European union because that worthless fk all of a organization provided little to no assistance to them. Oh wait they kinda did pretty much every member even Germany banned the export of medical equipment and masks to Italy... whew working as intended.
Sweden is having a tough go of it
399 deaths per million ...awful stats

Here below USA dropped down to 10th place from being 9th place last week.
look at Sweden so glad we let democrats try to crash our economy... you are comparing us to countries with less than 1/3 our population... you think 328 million covid tests appear out of thin air just because you want them... lol

on a bright note my investment portfolio was down 17% but now is up 2% Yay Trump....
  • Doove
  • 05-26-2020, 04:08 AM
you think 328 million covid tests appear out of thin air just because you want them... lol Originally Posted by ben8888
"Anyone who wants a test can get a test." - Donald Trump 3/6/20. That's *March* 6.
Its been here, at least in NY since the fall. Nobody wants to talk about that publicly though.

If they were to really track they go back to October-February and antibody test those sick back then that tested negative for the flu but had the 'flu'.

Typical politics.

I wonder if in Italy, Spain, other places that were hit just as bad if they are all looking to blame their political leaders for themselves not paying attention. Originally Posted by heavenlysparrow

Just the 1st link on google so I posted it.

BTW, the same article was also on Fox, NY Times, WAPO, AP etc.
did anyone say if the have it or not????? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

Not totally sure if I understand the question but "where covid is present" means if residents have it.
look at Sweden so glad we let democrats try to crash our economy... you are comparing us to countries with less than 1/3 our population... you think 328 million covid tests appear out of thin air just because you want them... lol

on a bright note my investment portfolio was down 17% but now is up 2% Yay Trump.... Originally Posted by ben8888
Why is there no comment on trump and his cronies going to jail before Cuomo? Putting Cuomo in jail was the whole purpose of this thread.

The 2% portfolio increase is "Yay Democratic congress" for putting together a multi trillion stimulus package.

Can you post the link I originally asked for?
Why is there no comment on trump and his cronies going to jail before Cuomo? Putting Cuomo in jail was the whole purpose of this thread.

The 2% portfolio increase is "Yay Democratic congress" for putting together a multi trillion stimulus package.

Can you post the link I originally asked for? Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
can you not see the data source at the bottom of the graph... it's a official Sweden gov site...