farewell and adieu

i never intended my stay on eccie to be permanent. so at this time, i’ve decided to take my leave.

i am appreciative of all the nice people that i encountered whether they be providers, moderators or hobbyists. and to the select few girls (you all know who you are) that gave me so much support and acceptance, i will always be so grateful.

for all of the good that i received, i hope that i at least contributed a little ray of sunshine. and for those who might want to stay in contact with me (anyone is welcome to do so), please make note of the addresses in my signature as i will keep all those open.

take care!

http://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/m...tions/messages

mailto:www.missihart27@gmail.c om

Staff Edit...adding contact info per request....Spacemtn
Awww, honey, I don't want to see you go.... We haven't met, but I felt we were friends. I wish you only the best in life.

Sincerely,
Crystal
I wish ya the best !
  • Loxly
  • 10-05-2013, 11:27 AM
All the best to you.... be safe... be well.
Love you to death friend, you already know this since we talk daily, but i wanted to let you know again here on the board! Ive appreciated our years of friendship, our pedicures, chit chat and deep conversation. Your are a REAL friend and a REAL good person. But this is not goodbye from me, just goodbye from the Eccie part of things lol. Talk to you soon hun!

Darlin I Hate To Hear This, But There Is

An Exit Door For ALL OF US At Some

Point In Time.

Thanks For ALL The Kudos You Have

Ever Given Me!!!!!!

I HOPE YOU THE BEST In Your NEXT

Chapter In Life. If You EVER Need

Anything Feel Free To Contact Me

Via E-Mail!!!

You WILL BE MISSED GREATLY From

This Silly World We ALL Play In!!!!!

Au Revoir!!!!!!!!

You are a wonderful, sweet and hilarious person. I am glad to know you and call you a friend. You have certainly touched my life, in the years I have known you. I am very sure something great awaits you outside the hobby. You are wicked smart!!

Ttys