who you think shes textin?

Sapphire?

Maybe the Kingfish.

OH wait....

hey lexy , call these chicks they look like their deleting their pms!! ...successfully

dont say i never help you..............your welcome

p.s. dont call them from blocked or private four or five times
Seems how the pimp is taking the pics I am assuming it is someone from here
She's sending out for reinforcements, and a pack of newports
Hey jb did you start this thread just so you could bring me up... why would I want to contact these young ladies sweetie????? Are you still trying to slap a lable on me....
Hey jb did you stary thid thread just so you could bring me up... why eoulf I wany to conyacy yhese young ladies sweetie????? Are you still trying a slap lable on me.... Originally Posted by super sexy lexi
OCD type this for you?
Hey jb did you start this thread just so you could bring me up... why would I want to contact these young ladies sweetie????? Are you still trying to slap a lable on me.... Originally Posted by super sexy lexi
what the hell are you talkin about?
She is calling Ghostbusters.
She is calling Ghostbusters. Originally Posted by pyramider
Surprised you didn't say " she taint texting me"
Lmfao frankie fine you just made this thread worth being followed.... thx 4 that one
Hey jb did you start this thread just so you could bring me up... why would I want to contact these young ladies sweetie????? Are you still trying to slap a lable on me.... Originally Posted by super sexy lexi
Try to keep up lexi. He isn't talking about you.
OH wait....

hey lexy , call these chicks they look like their deleting their pms!! ...successfully

dont say i never help you..............your welcome

p.s. dont call them from blocked or private four or five times Originally Posted by JONBALLS
Ok so what lexi then, lets be clear this is the same member to ask agency or what? and call me a madam.... I'm just here for some fun and hoping to make some some friends and some ends... I don't want bad blood I think u guys r funny but accusations are uncalled for
Just because you are paranoid doesn't mean they they aren't talking about you.