communication is the key

i recently received a 'no' recommendation in a review. i got some feedback and i thought some of it was valid and i need to handle some things better. key is communication, what to expect. I'm pretty clear on p411 but sometimes things come up which can put me off. if this happens during a session, i'll be more frank so there is no misunderstanding. I'll make sure gentlemen know they are welcome to freshen up and I'm ready to help them, so we can continue that fun in the bedroom. I enjoy being chosen and appreciate the gentlemen who find me attractive. I want to reward them for choosing me. But there are some things I can do better ... and in future, I will. Gentlemen, put me to the test. I expect you will get what you expect from me and thank you for choosing me.
Attached Images File Type: jpg IMG_20120622_193236.jpg (78.8 KB, 771 views)
Glad to see efforts to change. Better late then never.
First thing, I really respect this msg. Often a negative review starts a pissing match. I don't think I've ever seen a thoughtful, "well ... you know ... maybe I should handle this better".

So, good job, Carla! I also appreciate you stepping up and asking gents to put you to the test. I mean ... it's good business, yes ... but it's also the right thing to do.

(clinks glass) I hope I never read another negative review ... because ... you are a very sexy lady ... and time spent with you should be without regrets.
thank you very much dodger
Awww how sweet
Smart gal! You definitely have acquired a new fanboy!
Nice to see a positive I own this response as opposed to the usual blather we see when a negative review goes up.

Kudos on taking it to heart and hope you are able to make the adjustments you feel comfortable with to provide the experience you intend with those who see you.
very classy post, from a very sexy lady
Carla, I am impressed with your post. There is absolutely no reason why a Lady with your looks can not be as successful as she wants to be here...To clarify though, 3 out of your last 10 reviews are negative and there is numerous negative commentary from gentlemen on each of those reviews...I personally was turned off when trying to schedule an appt with you, pre-negative reviews.

I had to go back 18 reviews to see a P411 link for you and it doesn't list your services, but if you feel it would help with the 'communication' problem then you should link it to your ECCIE Showcase...That being said, your Eccie Showcase says GFE, and most of the complaints are about non-GFE services and if no kissing or 69 or FIV, etc., is allowed then the communication problems begin and end with you...Bait-n-Switch is something we expect from BP girls, not established Eccie providers.

Again, I commend your thread and I hope this helps...There is a saying in the business world, "Real customer service also occurs when the customer gets bad service and the business takes immediate action to make things right for the customer and takes action to insure the mistakes aren't made again with the offended customer or other customers."...No one is perfect.

I would reach out to anyone who commented negatively on those reviews. Taking dead aim at the offended would be the next step for me if I was in your shoes, otherwise some Gents may just be rolling their eyes and saying, "Whatever".

Good luck Sexy!

ManSlut
Excellent post!
thanks for all the POSITIVE feedback guys. its really appreciated and taken to heart and i do look forward to what is to come. any negativity will be ignored thanks again
xoxoxo Carla
Great response girl! Way to handle it like a pro!
The great thing about the hobby is that you might not be everyone's cup of tea, neither am I, but we are someone's cup of tea.
Keep you're head held high and don't let the negative comments bring you down. Positive energy brings positive things!
XOXO
much respect for this response from the OP.
I also thank her for a candid response - you may not remember Carla but we exchanged pms a few months ago - you posted an AD about GFE services and when I further asked what specific activities were going to take place you got silent - which made me think that I would have been baited in with the lure of gfe services and in return would have got non gfe services. I even once heard talk not sure if it is true but you don't believe in giving 100 percent on first visits but rather on repeat visits - I am one to believe if a guy pays the requires rate he should receive your best service. The key to any successful business is to keep customers happy and returning. I wish you the best - you surely have the body and looks to be a top tier provider.
hey there wellendowed1911
i have never been one to lure anyone in for any reason. i just thought that since everyone does guys would find on p411 certain things are NOT listed. but taking a very nice hobbyist advice i will be linking my p411 to my eccie showcase so all is clear... and i didnt pass on our date for any other reason than the one i had and you can feel free to pm me and i will let you know why