User ID:: -
Phone: 8323701836
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://sumosear.ch/phone/832-370-1836
City: houston
State: Texas
Address: bissonnet on the track by burger king
Activities: cbj, he, bp
Hair Length and Color: she is rocking blue hair at the moment. has medium lenght hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: She usually works the track. I saw her a couple of times and decided to stop by and talk to you. she will immediatelly tell you to pull out your 3rd leg for inspection that is her verify method. shes super pretty but avoid her like a plage . shes 5 feet nothing .
Recommendation: No
  • Owj
  • 09-07-2022, 09:04 PM
Didn’t know the track stars did advertising.
Didn’t know the track stars did advertising. Originally Posted by Owj
You would be surprised. Even the crackheads one posts ads now and then.

I remember in beechnut and wilcrest in valero got grazed my "kara" we exchanged numbers. When i googled her i saw all typea of ads

Same goes for the dunvale walmart lot lizards
She usually works the track. I saw her a couple of times and decided to stop by and talk to you. Originally Posted by Djhyplektro
Best time of day to find her?
You would be surprised. Even the crackheads one posts ads now and then.
Same goes for the dunvale walmart lot lizards Originally Posted by Djhyplektro
I'm going to have to start shopping at Walmart again.
[QUOTE=MarcellusWalluz;10629589 62]Best time of day to find her?

[/PRIVATE]
Sh usually hangs out during the day before 6 pm. Thurs to sundays are the best days to catch her. Shes a hood vietnamese chick. She went to school in alief.[PRIVATE]
I spoke to some filipina/latina twins in the track. They are really pretty best looking ones besides lia. They wouldnt give me their name or number thought i was a cop. I been meaning to try them. They are gorgeous. One has curly hair the other straight hair . They are there mosr nights past 8 pm
  • Batsy
  • 09-13-2022, 02:42 AM
W Originally Posted by Batsy
Wh
Same goes for the dunvale walmart lot lizards Originally Posted by Djhyplektro
I wonder if this is an evolution of the “Westheimer girls,” that we used to see in the Nineties and first decade of the 2000s. Now and then, those girls could be a fun distraction. Of course, one had to be careful.

I might have to scout that Walmart, for old times’ sake…

Edited to add: the “Westheimer girls” that I encountered were trying to intercept customers who were about to go to Treasures, or, had just left one of the GCs in the area. These girls had their own (rented) cars.
I spoke to some filipina/latina twins in the track. They are really pretty best looking ones besides lia. They wouldnt give me their name or number thought i was a cop. I been meaning to try them. They are gorgeous. One has curly hair the other straight hair . They are there mosr nights past 8 pm Originally Posted by Djhyplektro
Does one of them go by “Princess,” or something like that? Of course, if she thought you were a cop, she might not have told you a name.
  • MacAl
  • 09-18-2022, 09:23 AM
I spent time with Lia, she was available early morning. good looking Gal, Felt a bit rushed though and everything covered.
&& also A bunch of stalkers/possible clients showed up in empty lot when I picked her up.

Anyone have number of either one of the other 2 good looking girls
her # appeared on listcrawler too
Does one of them go by “Princess,” or something like that? Of course, if she thought you were a cop, she might not have told you a name. Originally Posted by Gangolf

i keep getting DMs about them . they are not hard to miss. they are both 5"0 tall. they both are always dressed like they are out clubbing. skirt , fishnets, black string shirts/ different stylisht outfits.

one has blond straight hair. The other one looks black and asian and has curly black hair. they both got asian eyes.

according to the one with straight hair they are twins and are latina and filipinas. could be true ? who knows . their bodies are nice slim, fit nice small bubble ass . really pretty . i like the one with straight hair , the other one tries to look ebony too hard , but both are sexy.

They are not hard to find. pull up on wednesday to sunday night after 8 pm till 2 am you can find one at burger king . the other will be by that street on finger licking african restaurant they walk by the dealership. the first time i saw them i was confused as to how she changed hairstyles and clothes so quick lol so i asked her if they were sisters. hope this helps.
I spent time with Lia, she was available early morning. good looking Gal, Felt a bit rushed though and everything covered.
&& also A bunch of stalkers/possible clients showed up in empty lot when I picked her up.

Anyone have number of either one of the other 2 good looking girls Originally Posted by MacAl

yea that mustang inn that she took me to was annoying . 1 person knocked on the door mid session. her rate is also super high. she has the most perfect asian tits i seen. she looks like a 7.9/10 asian girl but she dresses so plain and gives me a vibe that she is hood / or did drugs in the past. shes def beautiful though . she looks like the asian vietnamese girls that are hot as hell drinking boba and lounging in the boba spots
i keep getting DMs about them . they are not hard to miss. they are both 5"0 tall. they both are always dressed like they are out clubbing. skirt , fishnets, black string shirts/ different stylisht outfits.

one has blond straight hair. The other one looks black and asian and has curly black hair. they both got asian eyes.

according to the one with straight hair they are twins and are latina and filipinas. could be true ? who knows . their bodies are nice slim, fit nice small bubble ass . really pretty . i like the one with straight hair , the other one tries to look ebony too hard , but both are sexy.

They are not hard to find. pull up on wednesday to sunday night after 8 pm till 2 am you can find one at burger king . the other will be by that street on finger licking african restaurant they walk by the dealership. the first time i saw them i was confused as to how she changed hairstyles and clothes so quick lol so i asked her if they were sisters. hope this helps. Originally Posted by Djhyplektro
Thanks. Based upon what you and MacAl have said, I am thinking that the Filipina I met was different than the ones you are describing. She was certainly not dressed in trendy club wear, and wore no stockings. She was on Forum Park, with totally bare legs, wearing only a short dress, or perhaps a long shirt. No underwear, no thong, no nothing, under that one garment. Flippy sandals, if I remember correctly. Like a girl going to a convenience store, on a hot day, except that a close look revealed that she seemed bottomless, which was actually true. Quite sexy; I love the bottomless-in-public effect, what an ex-girlfriend called “feeling the breeze.” If this one was one of the twins, she was having a casual Friday.