ck1942 is a threat to the hobby community

This morning, ck1942 approved of Kendall Kain's outting of a client who comitted the great crime of being slow to pay her $125 cancellation fee, and invited her and any female to out any hobbyist using real world info if they are deemed a threat to any member of what ck1942 calls "The Sisterhood"... even if it's just a dispute over a cancellation fee!

Is ck1942 a threat to the hobby community? You decide. His rw identity is known. Let the community decide.

Today, 06:53 AM
ck1942: All info necessary to help protect the Sisterhood may be posted herein.
Note that P411 profile data should be redacted somewhat since oh2 doesn't allow full exposure of p411 id's.
===

Just like the end days of aspd.
He ain't learned.
  • jan-w
  • 08-03-2023, 02:12 PM
Concerned men should just boycott the site. I suspect most won't as long as there are ads there. Where the pussy goes, dicks follow.
Wait a sec…Disclosing all his RW info is ok, but you better redact his P411 ID?

Now, that shit is funny.
CK1942 has always been and will always be a trash individual. Since ASPD days he was always more concerned with getting his quotient of free pussy than doing what was right.

This is not a shocker in the slightest.

2nd to Tinman. What kind of nonsense logic is that exactly? P411 ID, not ok. Real world information, sure why not?

What a joke.
If it was a hobbyist that was a danger to women like fortwortholdguy and others back in the day, then I would agree with his "protecting the Sisterhood" subject title but this was over a cancellation fee! Dear Lord!
  • slap
  • 08-03-2023, 05:52 PM
Hope his servers shit the bed again
Just bizarre reasoning by some people.

I can completely understand providing other providers RWI for provider’s safety, but this was akin to violating her terms and conditions that you have to click on a website, and the slightly late payment of a cancellation fee at most should get your handle flamed, but not RWI.

Playing devils advocate, if a provider wrongfully takes a deposit or fee without providing services, doesn’t provide agreed upon services, is late for an appointment, or otherwise violates a hobbyist’s “rules”, would that justify outing of the provider? Of course not.

If someone’s life gets ruined by outing (family, job potential felony) for a trivial matter, I imagine that person won’t be happy. This increases the risk to everyone involved: the hobbyist, as well as provider who outed him, and even the mods over there, as the hobbyist may not have anything to lose. Having consistent rules that are fairly and evenly applied is better for everyone.
^^^that last sentence^^^
I'm surprised that Gina isn't in here defending this and telling us all that deposits and RWI are 'safe' if we just see 'reliable' providers like her.

Glad to know my P411 ID is safe though!
I tend to agree with the above. Allowing RWI is very dangerous; would not surprise me if a guy is outed, his life severely damaged, so he seeks retribution against the girl who outed him. This is really not a smart move at all
I tend to agree with the above. Allowing RWI is very dangerous; would not surprise me if a guy is outed, his life severely damaged, so he seeks retribution against the girl who outed him. This is really not a smart move at all Originally Posted by GL page
Karma is a bitch. I wonder if she looks over her shoulder wherever she goes...
I tend to agree with the above. Allowing RWI is very dangerous; would not surprise me if a guy is outed, his life severely damaged, so he seeks retribution against the girl who outed him. This is really not a smart move at all Originally Posted by GL page
If nothing else, Buckwiser has proven the oh2 ladies area is leaky. I recall at least one other Eccie member claiming in the past he also had access. I don’t even want to speculate how bad that could be if this RW info remains viewable over there.

Please, ck1942, change the rules and clean up these posts. I doubt I have to explain where this could lead, but if you want me to get specific you know how to get ahold of me.
Please, ck1942, change the rules and clean up these posts. I doubt I have to explain where this could lead, but if you want me to get specific you know how to get ahold of me. Originally Posted by TinMan
Misplaced optimism. Not gonna happen.

All that needs to happen is