Will there be one more snow?

Just changed the oil on snowblower, greace and oil other moving parts. Stabilizer in the gas. A bit of fog oil. And put away for a summer nap. Put the batt in lawn tractor,check oil, and grease and oil for other moving parts. Started her up, ran till most of fogging oil burnt off.

"?" am I to soon? spring is in the air.
  • nyguy
  • 03-21-2010, 11:41 AM
You did fine, no more snow!!!!!
I put the snowblower up for a rest last week. yesterday I planted 200 feet of beets and 100 feet of spinach. tilled all the gardens and planted some bachler buttons. Rolled the lawn all 4 acres. Think spring and welcome to western N.Y
My garden is still to wet to till. And snow on the yard till yesterday. Boat next, not putting in the river this year. Trailer or canal this year. Where I was went up to $78 a Foot. $120 for monroe cty launch. Need to check on per foot on the canal. If its a lot less, I will not have to teach any more providers how to launch a boat.

Will plant lots of corn. Friday was trim apple trees and pick up sticks in the yard. Almost got stuck in the snow picking up from the trim job on the apple trees.

Always worry I'm too soon with the blower. Got current one many years ago this time of year. Uncle got it out after I put it away for summer. Piston rod gave out and found the side of the block. Dam late snow.
Off if it snows again it will melt in a day or two. I spring has sprung. Ed
  • GP
  • 03-21-2010, 05:17 PM
It depends on if I bring the motorcycle out of hibernation this early. If I do, it is guaranteed to snow
GP do'nt bring it out for a couple of weeks Spring has Sprung. I want to start going out to my camp site in Akron. Campfire and Beer cant wait Ed
Bikes have been out on the road in rochester. But when I had one I waited a bit longer. I hated washing the salt off.
What glue have you guys been sniffing?? We live in Upstate NY. Winter is NOT over until May.
Bikes are on the road, fishing boats on the lake. Enjoy the weather. Only a few times I remember more than 2 or 3 in. of snow this late in march. Or in april or may. Most times a trace. And gone in no time. Why think negative. When spring is in the air.