How many of you host?

I pretty much host all of the time as I got robbed on the south side a few years ago and it scared me off of In Calls. I don't have to worry about a significant other as most. But I do have to pay more for out calls. Sometimes insanely amounts for some providers. Someone convince me to start doing incalls again.
I do. Home court advantage. It does cost more but has many advantages. One would be if she ghosts me I’m only out the time I spent setting up the meet. Many require deposits for outcall now so they get thrown out right away. In the end, the list is very limited but it beats going to the shady side of town or maybe walking into a sting in a motel.
Toon,
It's all in the upfront screening that a guy needs to do.

I could bore you all with stories I've heard over the decades, but, it all boils down to, again:

It's all in the upfront screening that a guy needs to do.
I always host except for a select few regulars. Safety is the main reason and the cost is part of the encounter.
I haven't hosted in years. As UC said, screening is the important thing. In over 20 years in the hobby, I have never been in a bad or scary situation. I have had a few disappointments in service but never something that was a serious problem.
Unfortunately my wife can smell another woman's perfume from 50 yards UPWIND! Sometimes her nose isn't accurate, but it's always sensitive. So No way at the house. But I have hosted at hotels while traveling and it's most def preferred.
All good info and appreciate the advice. I like to host as it really is a home field advantage and I'm more comfortable. The money isn't a big deal and I will pay for tbe convenience. Some providers just seem to want double for an outcall. I can appreciate they have the same natural fears I have going to them.
In the hosting scenario, ladies generally feel safer in their own environment and going outside of their safe area isn't their preference so they price their rates based on their comfort level and preference. Another point, if they have a place they pay monthly for could also be another reason they prefer you to come to them. If you do your research on the lady ahead of time and verify she's a legitimate and reputable provider, there is no reason why you should feel uncomfortable visiting her or pay the extra fee for her to come to you.
Not a chance in hell I'd ever let one of these women know where I live.
Not a chance in hell I'd ever let one of these women know where I live. Originally Posted by Mclovin54
Over the years, I've had four up to the farm where I lived for things not related to the hobby. But I had known them in the hobby for a long time and we had developed a lot of trust. Actually, my wife met each of them, but she didn't know the true connections. That's good because I still have the farm instead of her!
I know it’s risky but I’m still more comfortable at home. I perform better when I’m less nervous. That’s important to me. I’ve seen, heard and smelled too much at their place.
The worst I’ve had is extortion. Nothing ever came of it but I did have a few nervous days
Just to clarify, I still have the farm instead of my wife having it! I still have both the farm and my wife which is good.
I only host when I’m traveling unless the outcall premium is outrageous. My abode is unsuitable for a variety of reasons. As previously stated it’s all in the screening.
I’ve hosted, but not at the house.
Not a chance in hell I'd ever let one of these women know where I live. Originally Posted by Mclovin54

Yeah, that is certainly the biggest risk.

If you own the place you're hosting, its as simple as going on the right county gov't site to look up a bunch of your real life personal information. From there it would be even easier for one to track down more things such as your RL social media info.

So if you host at your a home you own, assume you've lost any and all anonymity and proceed according to your own level of comfortability with risk.