Jessica H

A little bird has informed me that our friend Jessica H. has returned from OK…

And she is freaking phenomenal…
Can confirm. Reached out to her after seeing a new review on TER, and she is indeed back!
That is great to hear. She is a very good provider.
I'd love to meet her, on my bucket list for sure, but she's been impossible to connect with. When she was back a couple of weeks ago we had a time set up and then she never messaged me back at that time. Brief messages the next day about meeting up again and then has ghosted me ever since.
She can be tough to lock down times with. That can be a pain when you are trying to fit in during a work week, but have say worth it!!! Never have walked away thinking I got shorted by her. She is a force of nature.
I PM'D her, but hope to actually hear from her. It can be hit or miss, but over the top worth being patient! It is her attitude that does it for me, just has a blast with you!
My experience is that she usually responds to texts within 24 hours, and will see you within a reasonable time after that.
Eat your Wheaties and have a flexible schedule.
Eat your Wheaties and have a flexible schedule. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
That's what kills me. I can be very flexible with my schedule, and I have tried to be flexible with her, but she won't respond to my messages to actually set something up (or worse, the one time she did, she ghosted me at the appointed time). Not sure what I said or did to offend or scare her off but I have to assume that happened based on the lack of response.

How does everyone else contact her?
So I'm not sure what to make of the interaction I had with her today. She had disappeared last time she was in town when we were supposed to get together. Well today I get a text from her asking if I have references as well as sending a photo of herself. Sure I say and send her some of my refs. She then asks for a photo of me and a social media link. I told her I had verified previously via P411 and wondered if she could use that so she asked me to DM her there, so I do.

A bit later I text to ask if she got my P411 message and also mentioned her photo from earlier was hot and she replied "who posted it". I then say I'm talking about the photo she sent me earlier and I get a reply of "who is this?".

I say I'm confused as she had been messaging me and have had no response since.

Like I said, I'm really not sure what to make of this interaction. Does she use someone who handles messages/screening for her? Or can someone who has interacted with her before consider DMing me so I can make sure the number I've been texting is actually her?
Think I'd stay away from that situation.
Think I'd stay away from that situation. Originally Posted by SWIAHunter
That would be my instinct too but she's a LEGEND around here. And seems to be well trusted in the community which counts for a LOT in my estimation. That's why I went back to questioning whether I have the wrong number or something.
Yes she's a tad spacey, if you can get past that, tie your socks on, cause otherwise they'll get knocked off.
UC has this covered well. She is time well spent
Always a challenge to connect, been ghosted several times, BUT when we got together it is over the moon! May connect, may not - just have to go with the flow.