Working out, sex, health and the sex athlete.

It is a well known fact the fitter and healthier you are the better your sex is.
My first trip down the rabbit hole to wonderland I was out of shape and not working out. I started working out when I started Hobbying and within a year I was fit and felt much healthier and yes the amazing sex I was having here was getting even better, yes it can get better. I lasted longer, stronger, could do more like long plank fuck sessions, spinners are funner when your fit and you can move them around with ease.

I find myself here again and out of shape so I started working out, nothing in this world that can motivate one to get in shape then all the hot ladies here. My routine is simple right now, I go every day, 1hr of cardio every day, then weight training every other day. Working on the nutrition next as my second hobby is food.

So what do you sex athletes (ladies) and hobbyist do to keep in shape, besides fucking!

Thanks for all the motivation ladies, goals are within site when your the prize.

Workout, fuck and be healthy?

IB
Currently I am doing minimum of 6 miles of cardio..any form, a day. I am doing a circuit workout, changes every week, 3x a week. There are five different circuits. So that's helping getting my arms in shape.
I eat right, drink 1.5 gallons of water a day, do not consume alcohol anymore, I have 10% or less body fat, I do not run anymore due to back issues but I walk a 3 mile loop about 5-7 times a month. but basically that is about it..

I wish I could run or had more motivation to do more cardio exercises.. but fuk it!! I am rather fit already!!
  • tzv13
  • 07-13-2015, 03:04 PM
I just bought a bike to get in better shape.
Hmmmm, I go to the gum 3 days a week. I do 30 minutes of cardio, 50 push up, 50 sit ups and lift. The other 4, I do curls and have fun.