State: Pennsylvania
Address: Intersection if Rochelle & Knox in Mt Oliver
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Non was ripped off. See on Story
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Long all the way to hear ass
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Her looks are not as shown in the picture. Are from a few years ago. Still a decent ass. Some big bruises on one leg. Tits a bit saggy and a pooch.
Recommendation: No
Damn sorry that happened to you. I've seem her probably 5 times over 3 years. Never had any problems but the last time it was pretty clear she was going downhill
Rule number 1 pay after
Rule number 2 he who holds the gold makes the rules
Rule number 3 Trust no one
Rule number 4 No hood rat is worth more than $100. That's more than enough for them to go to the doctor to get what they need
Rule number 5 always for for QV or HHR and you can always add to it as needed.

Did they get physical? I would have kicked all their asses. What they gonna do call the police? Grab the TV and walk out. Look up the neighbors on the net and rat them out. I hate thieves of all types.

Thank you for letting us know
Originally Posted by digits630
You know you in scraping rock bottom....lol!!!!!
unless you're paying by the pound, you overpaid, even if the appointment went as planned...which it didn't.
Sorry that you got took, but at least you didn't get hurt or in trouble with the popo.

Originally Posted by digits630
Are you sure I been seeing Taylor alot this year. She never ripped me off. Skinny girl her name is Courtney been seeing her about 5yr never ripped me off either. Taylor text me last night said that didn't happen. And they aren't saggy lol