URL / Website: https://www.green-light1.net
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Hoeville
Activities: Cbj, lfk, mish, doggy, cip
Hair Length and Color: Long Black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Short 5 foot girl with c cups. Pictures photoshopped what’s new. Ratchet teeth, a little distracting. Face not as pretty as the other reviews said.
Recommendation: No
I’d Spring for the door when I saw ratchet teeth.
I’d Spring for the door when I saw ratchet teeth. Originally Posted by ntxguy
Definitely, it doesn’t take an Einstein to know million wasn’t attractive.
Sounds like a Springfest encounter, you two have the worst luck with these girls. Hope the next one is better.
Sounds like a Springfest encounter, you two have the worst luck with these girls. Hope the next one is better. Originally Posted by Stressfree1
Same person, same hit job as the last handle he had got banned.

Maybe if he was taller!

Million has pleased millions out there, she was bound to have a bad time with someone looking for one. Time will tell. Sorry for your loss
Cbj, cip, makes no sense
Cbj, cip, makes no sense Originally Posted by Heartside
It might if you could read theROS
Same person, same hit job as the last handle he had got banned.

Maybe if he was taller!

Million has pleased millions out there, she was bound to have a bad time with someone looking for one. Time will tell. Sorry for your loss Originally Posted by Armystrong 20
I’m not sure what this off topic discussion is, but the real loss is the exaggerated reviews on Million’s looks.
I’m not sure what this off topic discussion is, but the real loss is the exaggerated reviews on Million’s looks. Originally Posted by 100PercentMaximumNoChill
You certainly do. In your 4 days on the board under this new handle, you are still spewing the same press as the ones that got banned earlier. I hope the Studios see you for what you are and do something about it.

Normal people that have a bad experience some place NEVER go back. They write their bad review and it's a lost customer. They could careless about any other review written about looks or service. But you go to the extreme of constantly creating new handles and constantly writing bad reviews of the same place. No matter how much you polish a turd. You are still a turd. A short and smelly one at that.
You certainly do. In your 4 days on the board under this new handle, you are still spewing the same press as the ones that got banned earlier. I hope the Studios see you for what you are and do something about it.

Normal people that have a bad experience some place NEVER go back. They write their bad review and it's a lost customer. They could careless about any other review written about looks or service. But you go to the extreme of constantly creating new handles and constantly writing bad reviews of the same place. No matter how much you polish a turd. You are still a turd. A short and smelly one at that. Originally Posted by Armystrong 20
I’m still not sure what this off topic slander is but typically a normal person doesn’t see the same girl after a no review, they do repeat the studio.
Guys

Please stay on topic and no more talking about past handles
This review seems to be an outlier, earlier reviews are uniformly positive, especially about her bbbj skills. I have an appointment tomorrow and will report back to the group.
I'm not going to be as rude about it but I agree that she does not have a pretty face at all. Service was fine but tbh not top tier. I didn't hate it but once was enough
This review seems to be an outlier, earlier reviews are uniformly positive, especially about her bbbj skills. I have an appointment tomorrow and will report back to the group. Originally Posted by White Tiger