URL / Website: -
City: Ft Worth
State: Texas
Address: Hotel on 7th st downtown
Activities: SEE ROS, MPFCS
Hair Length and Color: Long and black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Stackedddddd. DDD, BBL, thick but a flat stomach, cute face
Recommendation: Yes
Any update on number ? Would love to reconnect with Bianca.
That is one of Lita’s / Euphoria.one / Red Table Ranch phone numbers.

Same old same old
I would love to see Bianca again! But I'm confused. If this is one of Lita's old phone numbers. Who were you chatting/texting with? Neveah is on her own now and with Zee. How was Neveah there with Bianca? Also what did Bianca ask for donations? You didn't state. Would be nice to know.
Yeah, thanks for the intel but pkease be a little more specific with details because some things sound iffy. Like I couldn't see Neveah back with them after that public blowup/exposure she had in her RR ads earlier this year. No way could I see her back with Lita. She has been with Zee. Unless you got her mixed up with someone else.

thanks for the post

Still looking to know if Mindi from the RT is still around and active. Anyone know?
Still looking to know if Mindi from the RT is still around and active. Anyone know? Originally Posted by Ronin209
I read somewhere on eccie that she’s retired.
I read somewhere on eccie that she’s retired. Originally Posted by ntxguy
Got it. Thanks for letting me know.
So where is this Bianca at? Number listed on review is bad. Some of the things in the ROS seem off. Any update fredfair90?
Man I remember Lexi from back in the day, she was a legend.
Man I remember Lexi from back in the day, she was a legend. Originally Posted by alphacentauri301
She was working a couple of weeks ago. Her ad is here.

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...exi-56306.html

But I have not seen it active for 2 weeks now. But I am L👀king!
I read somewhere on eccie that she’s retired. Originally Posted by ntxguy
Yes she has